Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 14 2014, 02:59 PM

Or ATLEAST Fix The "Trade" lifeline so we can trade anything, not just certain things !
Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I would like to see the requirements for the quests changed. I don't think there should be a limit on the number of days. In order to make it fair for everyone, and not just for those who pay real monies to play, but also to allow the beginners the ability to feel like they can compete with their peers. Please, remove the 7 day- 8 quests limit and allow us to collect 2 farmcash when we reach 8 quests completion, regardless of how long it takes someone to finish.
Old Aug 14 2014, 03:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

6. Cooperative Quests (coming in abount 2 weeks): These new Quests will be all about interacting with your friends, there are still a few details to decide but so far here is the plan:

- They will be completely separate from the current Quests and will have it's own Cooperative Quest Manager
- The owner must always complete the last Quest step by itself and complete the rest of the Quest steps by interacting and cooperating with the quests of their friends
- The owner can request help on up to N steps per Quest
- A friend will be able to help you on a certain amount of steps per Quest
- When you help a friend on a Quest step you may also be helping you at the same time in some of your Quest steps
- The picture of the friend who helped you in a particular Quest step will be shown on the Quest step
- When visiting friends we will show the Cooperative Quest icon at the bottom so you can open his/her Cooperative Quest Manager and offer your help
- In the first release the rewards will be only coins until we fine tune the system, later on we will offer Farm Cash prizes as well
- In future releases we will also offer a way to post in your wall announcing that you need help in your Cooperative Quests
How many steps is N please?
Thanks

Level 725

Old Aug 14 2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Right now the belts are not turned on for the three new crops.
Yeah, I just discovered that. When I harvested 9 layered farms of one of them. Oh well.
Old Aug 14 2014, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
How many steps is N please?
Thanks
Hi Rockhopper. That has not been determined yet by the developers. When it is actually released then N will be defined.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2014, 04:25 PM

thanks for the updates!!!!
Old Aug 14 2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
I would like to see the requirements for the quests changed. I don't think there should be a limit on the number of days. In order to make it fair for everyone, and not just for those who pay real monies to play, but also to allow the beginners the ability to feel like they can compete with their peers. Please, remove the 7 day- 8 quests limit and allow us to collect 2 farmcash when we reach 8 quests completion, regardless of how long it takes someone to finish.

I would like to see the requirements for the quests stay just like they are. This is possible to do. Read the thread on quests and you can figure out how to do it. This is FREE money whether I get a $1 or $2.

This is the only game I play that gives you free money!!!

Thanks for the new update Raul!!!! You rock!!!!
Old Aug 14 2014, 04:31 PM
Account Not Linked

ooh new toys to play with

thanks
Old Aug 14 2014, 04:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
The 2 shops are cute.Look like they belong in a Swiss Village.
Agree with you, they are really cute.. the new release is great, but no relief as to me spending hours cutting and harvesting trees and flowers.. wish we could have gotten a one click for all of them at one time.. but besides that the guys like always rock... thanks
Old Aug 14 2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:

One word.... why???

This is a really good game for a lot of reasons, one of which is the effort required to advance. Would you want to make it "fair" and let new players just have multiple farms and tools and factories, just so they can "compete"??

Personally I would be a little peeved to think that my own efforts and expenditures no longer mattered because now I had to play "fair".

oh... and a new player's "peers" .... are other new players.... and they can compete just fine now.

A new player, at say level 50 with a million coin is not a peer to one who has played for 3,4 or 5 years and accumulated hundreds of factories, tools, etc.

Last edited by StoneFace; Aug 14 2014 at 04:41 PM.
Old Aug 14 2014, 04:45 PM

i see u are helping out the people who don't spend money on fc by coming up with the co-operative quests..nice...
Closed Thread