Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlm2 View Post
I can't go anywhere in the game but my own farms. How can I hire people?
Hi rlm,
The markets have not been added yet. You can not hire anyone yet. This is a restricted version, so you will have to wait until the developers add that function back into the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:23 PM

Just moved a wooden water tank on one of my farms with the green hand. It was not quite where I wanted it so I picked it up again. I ended up with 6 of them all around there. I refreshed.....came back and they were all gone but the one. It did it to me again and again. Just a little glitch. Thought you might want to know. LOL
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:35 PM

I forgot to post my User ID. USER ID number ( 654647721 )

I've tried everything suggested. I have layered farms, the top crops are below the secondary crops; I'm still getting "crops not ready to harvest. Try again later." message, even when they show ready; I can chop and shake trees, and fish. Absolutely no harvesting, except one plot at a time. Ready to quit. Other games to play!

Last edited by Firecrab7; Jan 12 2021 at 09:49 PM. Reason: add image
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrab7 View Post
I forgot to post my User ID. USER ID number ( 654647721 )

I've tried everything suggested. I have layered farms, the top crops are below the secondary crops; I'm still getting "crops not ready to harvest. Try again later." message, even when they show ready; I can chop and shake trees, and fish. Absolutely no harvesting, except one plot at a time. Ready to quit. Other games toplay1
Hi Firecrab,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please post here since you are able to load your farms.

I harvested all my crop farms tonight with the biggest tools I own for harvesting and plowing. It sounds like the problem you are having is the layered crops on crops. This may be something the developers will have to look at later.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

I was under the impression that our fuel was being suspended for now. Yet when I work on my trees, flowers, and fish, I see that I am using up fuel and not always getting coins. So, what do we do to obtain more fuel?
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:13 PM

i've just saw my neighbors on the neighbor tab!!!!!
....but they went away when i tried to sort them lol
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hoke View Post
I was under the impression that our fuel was being suspended for now. Yet when I work on my trees, flowers, and fish, I see that I am using up fuel and not always getting coins. So, what do we do to obtain more fuel?
Hi Robin,
You will show fuel being used as you work. Then when you put the tool down or change farms then the fuel is restored. Note what you have when you start work anbd then look at the amount when you finish.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
i've just saw my neighbors on the neighbor tab!!!!!
....but they went away when i tried to sort them lol
Hi Vonalm,

They are not quite there. Only part of it is added.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vonalm,

They are not quite there. Only part of it is added.
well i mean that i can see them and don't feel so lonely in the world of FT anymore!
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Firecrab,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please post here since you are able to load your farms.

I harvested all my crop farms tonight with the biggest tools I own for harvesting and plowing. It sounds like the problem you are having is the layered crops on crops. This may be something the developers will have to look at later.
How do I harvest anything? Should I just clear all farms? And i just received a "gift box full message, but I don't see any way to empty it

Last edited by Firecrab7; Jan 12 2021 at 10:26 PM.
Closed Thread