Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:51 AM
lynnetimpeiro@msn.com lynnetimpeiro@msn.com is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Jun 04 2010
Posts: 173
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

Hi -- Sorry to have to ask this but I'm not understanding the "player" aspect. They have my neighborhood in the contest; one of my neighbors also is in the competition. I am on his neighbor list as well. So, do they split the points between our two neighborhoods, or are they calculated twice? The other question in this same line is: I have neighbors who have multiple accounts with different names. So, technically, the same person who might have 5 accounts could run against themselves 5 times?
__________________

Visit 's Farm


DB:W200, MPS:F4
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:52 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 21,499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Goodwitch View Post
The second time I tried to work my facilities for the current contest, I noticed that my figures were not added to my totals. I thought maybe it was only updated at some selected time. Yesterday I noticed I had 8,000 plus items in the 4th farm. I added over 1,000 items in that category twice, but it only showed a double digit increase. I still had 8,000 plus items just now, and I added over 3,000 items, but I am now showing only 9,000 plus items in that category. I usually post only twice or 3 times a week, but I posted twice, updating my contest facilities once in between the postings on both Thursday and Friday. There isn't any point in trying if my numbers aren't recording correctlly.
Hi Granny Goodwitch,
The points are not the same as the number of items you add. The points are the experience you get when loading. Most products you add to the facilities are in batches with mutiple items in them, so you only get 1 XP for adding 1 batch of 10 items as an example.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Apr 16 2016, 11:03 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 21,499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Hi -- Sorry to have to ask this but I'm not understanding the "player" aspect. They have my neighborhood in the contest; one of my neighbors also is in the competition. I am on his neighbor list as well. So, do they split the points between our two neighborhoods, or are they calculated twice? The other question in this same line is: I have neighbors who have multiple accounts with different names. So, technically, the same person who might have 5 accounts could run against themselves 5 times?
Hi Lynne,
Look at it this way. You are a team leader of all your neighbors and however many points they add in the facilities are added to your total as team leader. Each neighbor you have is also a team leader of their own team and what you add is also added to their total. The points you add to your own and to theirs are the same and not split.
Only the team leader gets the reward as everyone is a team leader of their own team of neighbors. In the case of the one who has 5 accounts, I doubt all 5 would even be chosen to compete as the additional accounts would not be built up like the main account.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Apr 16 2016, 01:17 PM
lynnetimpeiro@msn.com lynnetimpeiro@msn.com is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Jun 04 2010
Posts: 173
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

Thanks, Taz -- I think I understand it now except the 5 and not a worry because I have trouble keeping up with my one and only account. Thanks again!!
__________________

Visit 's Farm


DB:W200, MPS:F4
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Apr 16 2016, 01:44 PM
Granny Goodwitch Granny Goodwitch is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 17 2009
Posts: 44
Angry neighborhood competition

I have ALL of the cash facilities, including the 2 in the current competition. Apparently you answered Granny Jane's post and not mine. The numbers in all four of the current farms in the competition are not increasing by the amount of items I entered in my farms.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Apr 16 2016, 01:55 PM
Tiger Laybourne's Avatar
Tiger Laybourne Tiger Laybourne is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 6,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Goodwitch View Post
I have ALL of the cash facilities, including the 2 in the current competition. Apparently you answered Granny Jane's post and not mine. The numbers in all four of the current farms in the competition are not increasing by the amount of items I entered in my farms.
Hi Granny Goodwitch,

You were answered. You can either scroll up a few posts to see it or clcik on this link and it will take you there >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=22
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Apr 21 2016, 12:08 PM
R and S Farms R and S Farms is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Aug 17 2011
Posts: 8
Default Newly bought facilities not showing up

Hi,
Just bought 2 facilities to use on the neighborhood quest. They show on my farms but not on the page to work for the quest. Reloaded the game and nothing changed. Please help. Thx
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Apr 21 2016, 12:23 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 21,499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R and S Farms View Post
Hi,
Just bought 2 facilities to use on the neighborhood quest. They show on my farms but not on the page to work for the quest. Reloaded the game and nothing changed. Please help. Thx
Hi R and S,
Did you buy more coin facilities and how many of the farm cash facilities in the contest do you have? You can not add more coin facilities than you have of the farm cash ones.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Apr 21 2016, 02:10 PM
Mrs. Pink's Avatar
Mrs. Pink Mrs. Pink is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: May 12 2010
Posts: 33
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Points for Contest

So, we just started a new contest late last night/early this morning. I joined the contest shortly after anyone was able to. Others joined after me. Late this morning I noticed that one of my neighbors has the same facilities that I do (one of each) yet she already had accumulated 30,000+ points in the contest whereas I was only at 7,000+. Considering that I joined before she did and I have worked my facs as much as I could today, how could she have so many more points than me already? Wondering what else I might be able to do to enhance my points score. Thanks!
__________________

Visit 's Farm


DB:W200, MPS:F4
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Apr 21 2016, 02:20 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 10,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Pink View Post
So, we just started a new contest late last night/early this morning. I joined the contest shortly after anyone was able to. Others joined after me. Late this morning I noticed that one of my neighbors has the same facilities that I do (one of each) yet she already had accumulated 30,000+ points in the contest whereas I was only at 7,000+. Considering that I joined before she did and I have worked my facs as much as I could today, how could she have so many more points than me already? Wondering what else I might be able to do to enhance my points score. Thanks!
Hi Mrs. Pink

Have you filled your factories and posted them to let your friends worked them?

When you fill the factories for the contest, try to post them (only those 4 and post a message you are only posting for the contest factories) If you get enough friends to work them then you will be able to fill them again to 100% sooner
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
add faciities in contest, add owned facilities, boosting trains, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, posting faci;ities, working the contest

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 PM.