Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 03 2018, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmckethan View Post
I have done all that and my posts still do not show up on the Farm Town Wall Requests. I would prefer that all my requests post there and not the facebook wall. Is there a fix for this problem.
Hi lmckethan,
You can not see your own posts on the Farm Town Wall Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2018, 10:05 AM

Exclamation Blocked from posting game items! Help!

In the fall (Sept -OCT 2017) Facebook blocked me because a post I SHARED "violated policy" which was utterly ridiculous because it did not. If it violated why was it shared after this by other people?? In Dec it happened again, a SHARED post, and compared to what others have posted it was downright tame. They blocked me for SPAM when it was game posts, but rectified that. NOW? I am blocked yet again, for something I do not even know what. I can't post for my games, and Facebook did not even show me the supposedly offensive post they removed. It seems SOMEONE is reporting on me, and I think that is a form of harassment. How can I get Facebook to stop blocking me and LOOK into what is going on. I am not violating policy. I find this unfair, and downright harassing since I pay good money to play FarmTown on facebook, so to not be able to at least post game related items is flat out wrong. When I pay money to play Farmtown it goes to Facebook according to the receipt. If this is so I am a PAYING customer and if I cannot post for game related items because of this, I want to demand my money back. I also want the chance to REFUTE what they have done here. Is there a place to lay FarmTown off facebook? It is not right that they do this. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 11 2018, 10:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
In the fall (Sept -OCT 2017) Facebook blocked me because a post I SHARED "violated policy" which was utterly ridiculous because it did not. If it violated why was it shared after this by other people?? In Dec it happened again, a SHARED post, and compared to what others have posted it was downright tame. They blocked me for SPAM when it was game posts, but rectified that. NOW? I am blocked yet again, for something I do not even know what. I can't post for my games, and Facebook did not even show me the supposedly offensive post they removed. It seems SOMEONE is reporting on me, and I think that is a form of harassment. How can I get Facebook to stop blocking me and LOOK into what is going on. I am not violating policy. I find this unfair, and downright harassing since I pay good money to play FarmTown on facebook, so to not be able to at least post game related items is flat out wrong. When I pay money to play Farmtown it goes to Facebook according to the receipt. If this is so I am a PAYING customer and if I cannot post for game related items because of this, I want to demand my money back. I also want the chance to REFUTE what they have done here. Is there a place to lay FarmTown off facebook? It is not right that they do this. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Hi RIAP27,

You need to contact Facebook about this and work with them to see what the problem is, which post was the problem and it's contents. This is not something we can help you with, it's between yourself and Facebook. Looking in Facebooks help section they say they won't lift any ban for any reason, so it looks like you will have to wait the temporary ban out. All they recommend is that to avoid being blocked again, you should avoid sharing many posts or messages in a short amount of time. Otherwise, your account could be permanently disabled.

When game posts get marked as spam it's likely because they have been adjusting their security levels. There may have been a lot of posts of the same thing, in a short space of time, which made their system think it was spam being repopulated. When this happens there is usually a link within the message from them, when you post, that you can use to let them know that it is not spam. It does take them a while but eventually they do fix the problem and then the posts will be allowed to be posted.

Farm Town does have to be played via Facebook. There is the Gamesroom you can download to interact less with Facebook, but this won't solve your problem posting to Facebook as that is where the posts go. We think your FT posts should still be showing to your friends in Wall Requests even though you can't post them to Facebook.

I am sorry we are not able to help with this. You will have to work with Facebook.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jan 11 2018 at 12:04 PM.
Old Jan 11 2018, 04:30 PM

Thank you for trying to help. I honestly think I am getting targeted unfairly in Facebook. I am trying to contact them to speak or write to them and refute this block as they never told me what it was at all. I guess I should be happy I can access my Farms.
Is this Gameroom associated with Facebook or on its own?
I will check my wall requests and hope things are there.
Old Jan 11 2018, 04:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thank you for trying to help. I honestly think I am getting targeted unfairly in Facebook. I am trying to contact them to speak or write to them and refute this block as they never told me what it was at all. I guess I should be happy I can access my Farms.
Is this Gameroom associated with Facebook or on its own?
I will check my wall requests and hope things are there.
Hi RIAP27,

Gamesroom is a Facebook feature. It's just another place to play the game where you won't be interrupted by facebook posts, notifications etc. You'd have to try it to see if you suited you. I don't think all the in depth menus will show in there as it's not fully supported yet, it's been a long time since i tried it.

Regarding Wall Requests, you will have to ask a friend to look there for you as you can't see your own posts in there.
Old Jan 12 2018, 05:09 PM

I just posted 2 good bonuses, pepperoni and Elastic roll. I also posted both facilities and clients. none of them are showing on my wall or the FT wall request wall. Is anyone else having this problem? http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...289&farm_ix=30
Old Jan 12 2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
I just posted 2 good bonuses, pepperoni and Elastic roll. I also posted both facilities and clients. none of them are showing on my wall or the FT wall request wall. Is anyone else having this problem? http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...289&farm_ix=30
Hi Susan

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

You cant see your own posts in Farm town wall requests, only your friends are able, so please ask some of them to check if they can see your bonuses

For your problem about your posts are not showing up in your time line, please follow the suggetions given in the first post, first page of this thread.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 12 2018, 05:29 PM

I asked them before I posted here, no one can see them
Old Jan 12 2018, 05:43 PM

Thankyou for your help. turns out FT posts were blocked, but don't know why. i am level 900 and play every day, never had a problem posting before.
Old Jan 12 2018, 05:56 PM

Quote:
I asked them before I posted here, no one can see them
Quote:
Thankyou for your help. turns out FT posts were blocked, but don't know why. i am level 900 and play every day, never had a problem posting before.

We were checking to see if there was any problem with posting.

So glad you could find the problem and thanks a lot for coming back and let us know.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
blocking farmtown, can't work for neighbors, delete messages, facebook, facilities, facilities - not posting, farms - not posting, farmtown, friends only, get more clients, neighbors, posts in ft, url not found, wall requests