Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 23 2014, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish401 View Post
I did everything you said it did not work. So I did it again and restarted my computer it still did not work. I will contact support 4 help thanks
There is one thing you can look at, go into the extended toolbox and then click on the trophy and see how many neighbors it shows you have. Along the right hand side it will tell you how many neighbors the game is counting.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 23 2014, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did everything you said it did not work. So I did it again and restarted my computer it still did not work. I will contact support 4 help thanks
Post a link to your farms here first so we can check your data. Instructions on how to create that link to paste here are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 26 2014, 12:42 PM

Unhappy farm 3 locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Post a link to your farms here first so we can check your data. Instructions on how to create that link to paste here are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2199&farm_ix=0 This is the link to my farm as you can see I have 31 neighbors and enough money to buy farm 3. It is still saying locked. I tried everything you said to do Plz help tks.
Old Feb 26 2014, 12:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2199&farm_ix=0 This is the link to my farm as you can see I have 31 neighbors and enough money to buy farm 3. It is still saying locked. I tried everything you said to do Plz help tks.
I don't see any layering on your farms, so I have done a farm data clear. See if that works. If it doesn't then you will need to contact Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2014, 07:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't get into the real estate office to enlarge my farm!

Help. I have been trying to get into the real estate office to enlarge my farms for 2 weeks at least. Getting very frustrated. when I get in the room to buy my farms a box comes up that says..."Error saving data. Error x025. Click green tick to reload farm." Does anyone know what I can do to get this fixed Please!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!
Old Mar 02 2014, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekathy2 View Post
Help. I have been trying to get into the real estate office to enlarge my farms for 2 weeks at least. Getting very frustrated. when I get in the room to buy my farms a box comes up that says..."Error saving data. Error x025. Click green tick to reload farm." Does anyone know what I can do to get this fixed Please!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
If that doesn't help, try a different browser to see if you can get in from that one.
If that doesn't work try all the suggestions in the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393882
Old Mar 02 2014, 08:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks so much off to try that now!!!
Old Mar 02 2014, 08:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Still won't work, and I also cannot send out train excellerations requests. The box with all of my friends comes up behind my farmtown box...So confused and not sure what to do???

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...590&farm_ix=19
Old Mar 02 2014, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekathy2 View Post
Still won't work, and I also cannot send out train excellerations requests. The box with all of my friends comes up behind my farmtown box...So confused and not sure what to do??? out
Are you trying to send out the train boosts when in full screen? The pop ups will not show there for those.
Did you try another browser for both of these?
Old Mar 02 2014, 08:51 PM
Account Not Linked

I checked and no I am not doing it in full screen. Just don't understand. I never ever have trouble with my farms...

Tags
farm cash, farm upgrade, farm upgrade failed, land upgrade, land upgrades, upgrade failed, upgrades