Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 05 2018, 01:02 AM

Default My Coins Were Gone I sold some stuff to get more

My Coins Were Gone I sold some stuff to get more
Old Jan 05 2018, 01:04 AM

Default Billions of Lost Coins

I had Billions of coins and they were all gone. Now I have millions because I sold some stuff to get more so I could finish planting and stuff. This is so aggravating
Old Jan 05 2018, 01:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss362436 View Post
My Coins Were Gone I sold some stuff to get more
Hi mss,
The last point you had over a billion coins was Dec 21 when you had 1,601,860,29. Your amount has steadily gone down from then indicating you have been buying things. We do not have data to list everything you have bought since then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2018, 01:12 AM

Default Glitch

Well there is a GLITCH in the game taking my billions of coins then because I have not even played every day since December 21... this is ****.. I spend too much time on this stupid game for it to screw up this much Thanks
Old Jan 05 2018, 01:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mss362436 View Post
Well there is a GLITCH in the game taking my billions of coins then because I have not even played every day since December 21... this is ****.. I spend too much time on this stupid game for it to screw up this much Thanks
Hi mss,
From what I can see you are not missing any coins. If you wish you can contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forum.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2018, 09:31 PM

For 4 days i have been trying to buy Farm Cash but it will not let me buy any.I checked the box and clicked on buy and it doesn't do anything. Please help me with this matter
Old Jan 11 2018, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
For 4 days i have been trying to buy Farm Cash but it will not let me buy any.I checked the box and clicked on buy and it doesn't do anything. Please help me with this matter
Hi freemanwpb,
This may sound strange but you need to retype your avatar's name in your Account tab at the top of your farms without the special characters like the quote marks and slash. Do not type it somewhere else like notepad and copy and paste it in the block for it as that can add hidden characters.
Old Jan 12 2018, 12:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I mistakenly bought a Long Well car, looking over the fact that I had already bought one months ago. Is there any way to get a credit or refund, etc?

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jan 12 2018, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
I mistakenly bought a Long Well car, looking over the fact that I had already bought one months ago. Is there any way to get a credit or refund, etc?
Hi Pythonis,
You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds or credits through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jan 12 2018, 09:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Pythonis,
You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds or credits through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Thank you. Hopefully it wont take long.

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Tags
cash, cash problems, coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash for help, farm cash missing, farm town money, gift card loss, level up, lost coins!!!, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash