Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 09 2014, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
it is definitely the frozen flowers causing the problem, this never used to happen, have worked loads of farms in past where they had frozen flowers for decoration and even though hired to work flowers it never stopped bonuses... guess the new updates have a new glitch!
That was fixed last year when the bonuses came out, but may be broken again. I will pass that on to the moderators.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2014, 08:08 PM

Thank you, seems an issue quite a few are having!
Old Jan 10 2014, 03:05 AM

Thanks, I will do that.
Old Jan 10 2014, 05:23 PM

I just hired a neighbour to do 18 farms but only 9 farms showed up highlighted blue??? I did this twice and both times there are half the farms hired for missing from what is available????? She is still able to access them but means she has to go to the ones NOT highlighted blue but the normal colour. Anyone else having this issue
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jan 10 2014, 10:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to hotflash53
Default Bonus coins

For the past week or so, when I am working others farms the bonus counter says there's 198,000 bonus coins, then suddenly there's only 17,200 (these number are examples). It seems random, since I go to next farms and counter seems perfectly normal. Have you had anyone else with this problem?

Thanks.

posted 1.10.2014

FYI: Clearing memcache seems to make NO difference with this issue!
Old Jan 10 2014, 10:22 PM

this happens to me all the time, I stopped working for others because of it but recently started to see how the use of my tools were for others. The Bonus Chest has never really worked for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotflash53 View Post
For the past week or so, when I am working others farms the bonus counter says there's 198,000 bonus coins, then suddenly there's only 17,200 (these number are examples). It seems random, since I go to next farms and counter seems perfectly normal. Have you had anyone else with this problem?

Thanks.

posted 1.10.2014

FYI: Clearing memcache seems to make NO difference with this issue!
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jan 11 2014, 08:52 PM

I've had the same problem with fishing, and a little while ago the message showed I still had something to harvest though it was all done and I had already plowed...I had no problem with the first farm, but the next two I couldn't collect because it said I wasn't finished. I'm about ready to quit playing because it's getting frustrating...
I can't imagine why I would want to waste half an hr. on a farm only to receive a message that there were trees to harvest, or chop when they were all done...hope these problems can be solved soon or I'll just have to quit going to the marketplace...wish these changes had never been made...I liked it just the way it was..
Old Jan 12 2014, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith McCracken View Post
I've had the same problem with fishing, and a little while ago the message showed I still had something to harvest though it was all done and I had already plowed...I had no problem with the first farm, but the next two I couldn't collect because it said I wasn't finished. I'm about ready to quit playing because it's getting frustrating...
I can't imagine why I would want to waste half an hr. on a farm only to receive a message that there were trees to harvest, or chop when they were all done...hope these problems can be solved soon or I'll just have to quit going to the marketplace...wish these changes had never been made...I liked it just the way it was..
The only problem there is you have not found the one tree or plot that is hidden. Try clicking on Save, then refresh that farm, pick up a single tool, click on the eye in lower right corner to set the dim out to hidden and see if anything shows up. Then try the next single tool.
The only problem with the bonus right now are frozen flowers and the developers are working on that.
If you don't want the bonus you do not have to finish that. You are still getting all of what you got before the bonus was added which would be 10% of any crop you do and experience for plowing. The bonus is extra for completing everything.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2014, 10:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry Dan's lost while worker hired.

This has been an ongoing problem since "dan's" first came about. When you hire someone to work your farm, you lose any pop ups for dans on crops, trees, etc. This week, I've came back to my farm after hiring a worker. When my Farmtown window opens, a box pops up to click for 7th dan...the box disappears and I lose the dan. I've lost 7th dan's on Sugarcane and Ginseng this week because of this situation.

Why can't something be written into the program where the bonus can be reactivated? This is very upsetting and annoying. Also, very depressing when you plan your planting to gain this bonus, then lose it because of no fault to anyone.
Old Jan 15 2014, 04:52 AM

Default Job Completion Bonus

1. Why do I have to click on something to receive the Job Completion Bonus? It used to be automatic.

2. One of the problems with this is that if there are 2 or more of us hired to work on a farm, we can't collect this bonus until everyone is finished. This is especially bad if we have a slow worker (no tools, etc.).

3. I specify that I don't want to fish. Sometimes I get hired for everything. I want to do the trees, crops, flowers...but don't want to fish. I cannot collect anything if I don't "finish" the job by fishing.

How can we solve this issue??

Thanks.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonus pop-up, bonuses, dans