Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 16 2014, 02:24 AM

Exclamation Problems with train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Problems with loading Trains

Update 14th of July '12

The developers have advised us that they have released a fix for the problems with dispatching the train and also not being able to move or store the trains.

Hi, the developers have identified a problem some user are having when reloading trains after they have been unloaded.

They are working on the glitch but have said it may take a few weeks to fix. In the interim they have provided us with a tool that may help temporarily fix the problem.

If you are having problems with reloading the trains could you please post in this thread and include a link to your farm. There is information on manually creating a link to your farm in this link ...http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395854

Please note : this thread is only for people that are having trouble reloading their Trains. All other Help posts in relation to Trains should be posted in this thread... http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492326
I still cannot dispatch turbo train with long tank car on Farm 19 [white flower farm] Please fix it. Thank you
Old Jan 16 2014, 02:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
I still cannot dispatch turbo train with long tank car on Farm 19 [white flower farm] Please fix it. Thank you
A mod is going to have to clear your train data probably for the tanker car to be able to moved or anything, but you will have to wait for the Ultimate engine to return from its trip in 4 days before the train data can be cleaned, otherwise the data from the Ultimate engine could be cleaned also I would guess. After the engine returns post a message here and if needed Taz might be able to send a message to a mod and have them clear your data.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 16 2014, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Coco, why did you buy a Turbo train when you knew you were having issues? You should have waited, anyway, your green engine is now attached, don't know why it wasn't before BUT it is still saying 4 days 24%.

So you need to write to Slashkey NOT HERE at the Forum. Go to the bottom of your game and click on the support button and fill out the form describing your problem in detail. Let them know what I have written above. Also what you see when you open your turbo engine.

I have copied this information to you via your farm messages as you do not seem to be reading the forum
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jan 16 2014, 10:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have sent a message to Tony to get your data reset.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2014, 07:43 PM

Default Trains won't unload or load

Just tried to unload the cars for my train on Farm 1. The cars are stuck half loaded and unloaded. Can't get them to do either. Please help. Thank you.
Old Jan 17 2014, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
Just tried to unload the cars for my train on Farm 1. The cars are stuck half loaded and unloaded. Can't get them to do either. Please help. Thank you.
Your turbo engine on Farm 1 has been dispatched and will return in 3 days.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 19 2014, 12:59 PM

Unhappy Help please

Can someone please help me move my long tank car on farm 19 [ White Flower Farm ] It will not give me an option to move it to the track with an engine to hook up to. I have taken all steps I can to clear meme cache etc.
Old Jan 19 2014, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Can someone please help me move my long tank car on farm 19 [ White Flower Farm ] It will not give me an option to move it to the track with an engine to hook up to. I have taken all steps I can to clear meme cache etc.
Only a moderator or Support can clear your train data so it can be moved. I have sent a message to the moderators, but they haven't responded yet. So I think you need to contact Support on this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
What engine did you have attached to that car before? It might work itf you reattach that engine to it and check to see if it needs to be unloaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Only a moderator or Support can clear your train data so it can be moved. I have sent a message to the moderators, but they haven't responded yet. So I think you need to contact Support on this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours.
What engine did you have attached to that car before? It might work itf you reattach that engine to it and check to see if it needs to be unloaded.
I reattached the engine but it says there is nothing to be unloaded
Old Jan 19 2014, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thank you . I submitted a report, Thanks for your help.

Tags
boost train, boosting, can't boost, dispatch train, facility work, long cars, neighbors, trains, two 10-car trains, working friends' posts.