Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 14 2014, 09:02 PM

Default freight trains

Neighbors send me trains to accelerate how do I know when to use them? I usually get a reply one day early.

Thank you
Old Jan 14 2014, 09:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottedfawn View Post
Neighbors send me trains to accelerate how do I know when to use them? I usually get a reply one day early.

Thank you
As soon as you get a request to accelerate a train click on it immediately otherwise it will be no good if you wait, others might accelerate it before you. Only 12 people can accelerate a train. If you are getting a message that the train can't be accelerated it has already been accelerated by a day, it means that 12 others have already accelerated it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 14 2014, 09:36 PM

Exclamation Help

I have a car on farm 19 [ White Flower Farm ] which I cannot move nor attach to my train on that farm. Therefore I cannot dispatch that train which I paid real cash for. Please advise
Thank you
Old Jan 14 2014, 09:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
I have a car on farm 19 [ White Flower Farm ] which I cannot move nor attach to my train on that farm. Therefore I cannot dispatch that train which I paid real cash for. Please advise
Thank you
Have you tried to hire someone to help decorate your farm to see if they can move it? The only other thing I can think of is to have a mod clear your train data.

EDIT: You probably already did this but you could try to clear the Farm Town memcache. The memcache is different than your computers cache, this is Farm Town’s cache on their server, sometimes the cache on their server gets bad data or data that doesn't let new data be stored and needs to be cleared. It only needs to be cleared when you are having problems.

To clear the FT memcache Click Here and you will see a list saying unsetting, this is normal, once the page loads it is done and all you need to do is close that page and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache, cookies, and history and close it. Then sign back in and you are ready to go.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 14 2014, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you
Try reattaching the engine you had with it, then check your status for that train and see if if needs to be unloaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2014, 03:13 AM

Unhappy Help please

Farm 19 [ white flower farm] has an engine bought with real cash and two cars also bought with cash. I cannot link them up nor even move the long tanker. I have cleared meme cache, history,cookies etc. and do not know how to have a neighbor redecorate my farm. I have no neighbors to do so. Cannot the devs help me please. I spent real $$$ on this train and cannot move it much less dispatch it. Thank you
Old Jan 15 2014, 03:36 AM

Exclamation I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try reattaching the engine you had with it, then check your status for that train and see if if needs to be unloaded.
Of course I moved and reattached the engine. I had loaded the tank car which was attached to the engine and it came back but I could not unload it. After that it [ the long tank car] also would not move nor unload. The engine would move but cannot attach to tank car. I bought sliding door car and it would attach to the engine after I put them both in storage, rotated them, and moved the tracks. The long tank car will not give me any options to unload, to move, rotate, put in storage, nothing- just "walk here" or hide.
Old Jan 15 2014, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Farm 19 [ white flower farm] has an engine bought with real cash and two cars also bought with cash. I cannot link them up nor even move the long tanker. I have cleared meme cache, history,cookies etc. and do not know how to have a neighbor redecorate my farm. I have no neighbors to do so. Cannot the devs help me please. I spent real $$$ on this train and cannot move it much less dispatch it. Thank you
I am coming to your farm now to see if I can help, if that is ok? I am on farm Forestville
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jan 15 2014, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Of course I moved and reattached the engine. I had loaded the tank car which was attached to the engine and it came back but I could not unload it. After that it [ the long tank car] also would not move nor unload. The engine would move but cannot attach to tank car. I bought sliding door car and it would attach to the engine after I put them both in storage, rotated them, and moved the tracks. The long tank car will not give me any options to unload, to move, rotate, put in storage, nothing- just "walk here" or hide.
Ok your Long Sliding Door Car has somehow been dispatched and will return in 4 days. It is NOT attached to the green engine and also the green engine is facing the wrong way. I suggest you wait the 4 days AND ask Slashkey to have a mod clear your train data, either by the Forum or the Support link button at the bottom of your game.

Old Jan 15 2014, 04:26 AM

Ok your Long Sliding Door Car has somehow been dispatched and will return in 4 days. It is NOT attached to the green engine and also the green engine is facing the wrong way. I suggest you wait the 4 days AND ask Slashkey to have a mod clear your train data, either by the Forum or the Support link button at the bottom of your game.

Tags
boost train, boosting, can't boost, dispatch train, facility work, long cars, neighbors, trains, two 10-car trains, working friends' posts.