Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 03 2018, 08:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Good morning! Having issues with my Farm Town. Will not let me harvest my crops. Also, when I try to work of other farms, I am not able to do so. Thanks
Old Jan 03 2018, 08:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Eades View Post
Good morning! Having issues with my Farm Town. Will not let me harvest my crops. Also, when I try to work of other farms, I am not able to do so. Thanks
Hi Ann Eades,

Have your crops just become ready? If so you may need to refresh the farm to harvest them.

What's happening when you are trying to work someone else's farms, were you hired to work or are you a super neighbour? Are you trying to work facilites?

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and try again.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jan 03 2018 at 09:09 AM.
Old Jan 03 2018, 05:47 PM

Default Taz D - wonderful

Your suggestion to delete all my crops twice and plow again has worked perfectly....Thank so muck.
Old Jan 12 2018, 11:00 PM

Question Unable to plow or plant

One of my farms stays in the harvested fields position and even when "planted" or "plowed" it reverts back to only being harvested.
Old Jan 12 2018, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
One of my farms stays in the harvested fields position and even when "planted" or "plowed" it reverts back to only being harvested.
Hi Franny,
I moved your post to the subject thread about harvesting and planting.
This sounds like you have accidently layered that farm. The only way to get it back to normal is to delete all of the crop fields, then restart your farms and delete any that show up again and restart your farms to check again. Repeat this process until all you have is bare ground with no crop fields on it. Then you should be able to replow and plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2018, 12:16 AM

Thanks, Taz. I did that and it cured the problem. I am not sure how that farm got layered but it's fixed. Thanks so much!

Tags
10x10 plower, bald spots, crops, experience points, eye icon, farm yield, fertilized yield, fields, fileds, harvesting, multi-planter, new tools not working, planting, plow, plow problem, plowing, plowing doesn't work, plowing problem, resetting, search, working