Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 05 2018, 12:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
Done -- and they're still there. But no worries. Apparently, they're very hearty, even with this cold snap we're having. As I was sneaking up on the button to clear the browser cache, I could almost hear, "But we wanna LIVE!"

They're quiet, peaceful and just want their own personal space away from the public eye where they can watch the Farm Town farmers doing whatever it is they do. I accept that. :-)

Thanks for the help! :-)
Hi Ellsinore,

I'm sorry that did not help. I also tried searching for them and they were no where to be found on your farm.

Please contact support about this so they can take a look. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jan 05 2018, 10:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default message stating that a fac cannot be moved from storage

I have run mem cache cleaner and cleared my browser. I've relaunched Fartm Town several time. Yet I get a message telling me that I cannot move item from storage to farm.

This is not good, because I just put a bunch of fac into storage so that I COULD move them to a different farm.

When I go to place the fac, it shows green, like it should be able to be placed. But it wont allow me to land it.
Old Jan 05 2018, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I have run mem cache cleaner and cleared my browser. I've relaunched Fartm Town several time. Yet I get a message telling me that I cannot move item from storage to farm.

This is not good, because I just put a bunch of fac into storage so that I COULD move them to a different farm.

When I go to place the fac, it shows green, like it should be able to be placed. But it wont allow me to land it.
Hi rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.
Make sure you have nothing hidden in your preferences. Please make sure you have an area larger than that needed for that facility to set it down that is completely free of anything else in that location. If anything is hidden or the area is barely large enough to set it down in then it may appear that you can set it there but when you do it will not set down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2018, 05:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Music toggle switch problem

I accidentally hit the toggle switch to turn the music on - I DO NOT WANT THE MUSIC ON !. When I turned it back off - the music stayed on even though the switch turned red as if it were off.

I have rebooted, restarted, closed and opened FB and cannot get it off.

Please help!!!!!!!
Old Jan 09 2018, 05:46 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karleen2 View Post
I accidentally hit the toggle switch to turn the music on - I DO NOT WANT THE MUSIC ON !. When I turned it back off - the music stayed on even though the switch turned red as if it were off.

I have rebooted, restarted, closed and opened FB and cannot get it off.

Please help!!!!!!!
Hi Karleen2,

Hover your mouse over the sound icon and you will see another icon drop down. Click on them to turn them both red and you will no longer have sounds for FT.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jan 09 2018 at 05:57 PM.
Old Jan 12 2018, 03:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Technical Help Please

I just got a Viking 10 Pro (or something like that) tablet. I'm trying to load Farm Town on it but it keeps saying that it cannot be loaded on the device. I recall someone saying something about Puffin, so I installed that but Farm Town still does not come up. The main reason I got the tablet was so I could play FT on it while doing other things around the house. Could someone please give me some idea what I might be able to do? I've done all kinds of searches on the Internet and still nothing. Thank you so much.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jan 12 2018, 04:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I just got a Viking 10 Pro (or something like that) tablet. I'm trying to load Farm Town on it but it keeps saying that it cannot be loaded on the device. I recall someone saying something about Puffin, so I installed that but Farm Town still does not come up. The main reason I got the tablet was so I could play FT on it while doing other things around the house. Could someone please give me some idea what I might be able to do? I've done all kinds of searches on the Internet and still nothing. Thank you so much.
Hi Lynne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about display issues.
I am sorry, but there isn't anything we can offer you to help. Puffin is the only browser we know of for tablets that has the Flash player included. The only thing we had to do was log into Facebook on that browser first and then open Farm Town. There aren't any settings that we know of to enable Flash or anything of that nature.
Slashkey does not support play of Farm Town on any tablets or phones, so I am afraid you are on your own for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2018, 05:12 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you Taz. You helped me a lot more than you know. I'm old so trying to do this is confusing. I downloaded the Puffin but was still trying to get in thru Chrome -- ugh!! I also downloaded what they termed as "new" Adobe Flash for Android 2018. Have no idea but now -- thank you -- I will go into the Puffin and see if I can get FT on there. :-) Have a great weekend.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 12 2018, 05:53 PM

Level:
XP:

I want to thank you again. I had downloaded the wrong version of Puffin (ooops). Went back and put in the plain Puffin app -- and it brought up my FT!! Thank you again so very much!!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 16 2018, 03:04 PM

I clicked on a Watermill and selected "Hide". How do I un-hide it? I can see it in my Facility Manager but not on the farm with Show Facilities checked.

Tags
archived farm, chrome extension, coloured dots, display, display issues, empty market, expand screen, eye, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, ft chrome extension, grid colours, magnify, mousewheel, move farm, music, quest farms, screen size, sound