Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Default Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage

At this time we have not been told if there is a specific limit to the number of harvested crops and items from your facilities that may be kept in storage.

Please post in this thread only if you have had harvested crops or items produced in your facilities disappear from your storage bin or not make it into your storage bin. This thread is not for missing coins from selling harvests. This thread is only for crops or produced items from your facilities that do not make it into your storage bin, or disappear from the storage bin.

This problem does not appear to be related to a specific server.

What we do need to know is how much you had in your storage bin before you attempted to store the last items that either disappeared or never made it to the storage bin.

In order to keep the information straight for the developers any posts which are not related to this subject will be deleted. Please post questions about missing coins in the proper thread.

We will keep this thread updated with information from the developers.
Old Mar 27 2014, 12:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Stored harvests missing

I went away for the weekend, and when I got back, the majority of my stored harvests were missing... everything was gone! Can't tell you what a pain it is trying to build up all that storage again. Can anyone suggest what happened, or tell me how to contact Slashkey ? I have all the facilities and all the client referrals, don't think I can plant fast enough to feed all that... thanks
Old Mar 27 2014, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bunn View Post
I went away for the weekend, and when I got back, the majority of my stored harvests were missing... everything was gone! Can't tell you what a pain it is trying to build up all that storage again. Can anyone suggest what happened, or tell me how to contact Slashkey ? I have all the facilities and all the client referrals, don't think I can plant fast enough to feed all that... thanks

Hi!

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please read information in the first post of this thread.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 28 2014, 10:09 AM
Account Not Linked

I had thousands of everything before it all went missing, some 5 digits, some 4 digits
Old Mar 28 2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bunn View Post
I had thousands of everything before it all went missing, some 5 digits, some 4 digits

Hi Pat!

Please open your storage "Harvests & Products" and set the filter to "All" or "Crops".

If after doing this, your crops are still missing then contact support team by clicking in my signature.
Fill the ticket with as much details as possible and submit it. Be patient for an answer so that it could last from a few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 01 2014, 08:48 AM

I´m not able to store all the new Easter items launched today, though I have free space in my storage. Message "couldn´t move ítem to store. Retry later".
Old Apr 01 2014, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by disbesa View Post
I´m not able to store all the new Easter items launched today, though I have free space in my storage. Message "couldn´t move ítem to store. Retry later".
Clear your browser cache and restart your farm. That should allow you to then put in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Clear your browser cache and restart your farm. That should allow you to then put in storage.
Thanks for the tip. Done it, but still won´t work.
Old Apr 01 2014, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by disbesa View Post
Thanks for the tip. Done it, but still won´t work.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then whe the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache again and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 01 2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then whe the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache again and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Still unable to store after this. Anyway, thanks for your help.

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing products, missing trees, stored crops