Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 02 2018, 09:43 PM

Default Not receiving sausage packs from semi's.

I do have 7,144 sausage packs--all gifts I've been saving up. I haven't taken anything but sausage packs as gifts in weeks. I have none from the semi's. (The ones that don't say "gifts".)

I can't find a place in the facility manager to see what farm they're on. I can't see what farm any facilities are on from the facility manager.

Let me be clear--I'm getting all the other products from the semi's, but not sausage packs. All that I have are from gifts.

Maybe there's someone else out there who could help me?
Old Jan 02 2018, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallwonder56 View Post
I do have 7,144 sausage packs--all gifts I've been saving up. I haven't taken anything but sausage packs as gifts in weeks. I have none from the semi's. (The ones that don't say "gifts".)

I can't find a place in the facility manager to see what farm they're on. I can't see what farm any facilities are on from the facility manager.

Let me be clear--I'm getting all the other products from the semi's, but not sausage packs. All that I have are from gifts.

Maybe there's someone else out there who could help me?
Hi smallwonder,
When you open your facility manager, click on the magnifying glass in upper right corner of that. Then type in Semi. That will take you to your first semi-trailer truck. It will say across it "Semi-Trailer Truck F" and then a number after the F. That number is the number of the farm it is on. Every facility in your Facility manager has an F and a number indicating what farm it is.

I understand it is only the Sausage Packages you are not getting. The reason you are not getting them started is because there isn't any check in the box for them to start.

When you have the semi-trailer truck located in the Facility Manager click on the Open button in the box. Then find Sausage Packages. Look to see if there is a check in the box for the Sausage Packages. If the box for that is empty then click on it to add a check, so that next time you start all for your semi it will also start your Sausage Packages.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2018, 02:29 AM

I have noticed that factories and facilities aren't being worked by neighbors very much anymore. Even I am not doing that very often. I find it frustrating because 1) the farms take so LONG to load, 2) factories and facilities often don't have very much in them (not your fault - I get that), and 3) there are so many farms and factories and facilities! It takes so long to do them and for not much in reward. What can be done to make the farms load faster, and to be able to help our neighbors without it taking like a half hour or longer per neighbor?
Old Jan 10 2018, 07:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oegceg View Post
I have noticed that factories and facilities aren't being worked by neighbors very much anymore. Even I am not doing that very often. I find it frustrating because 1) the farms take so LONG to load, 2) factories and facilities often don't have very much in them (not your fault - I get that), and 3) there are so many farms and factories and facilities! It takes so long to do them and for not much in reward. What can be done to make the farms load faster, and to be able to help our neighbors without it taking like a half hour or longer per neighbor?
Hi oegceg,

I have moved your post to help and support to answer you, we can not answer questions in the suggestions area.

When you are working facilities, turn everything off in your preferences (show trees, facs etc) before you go to work them and then the farms should load faster.

For a quicker way to work facilites without needing to go to each farm you need the trains with long FC cars attached. Please see the following post on how trains can help you with working facilites. .
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...34#post5270134
Old Jan 10 2018, 07:39 AM

Default oops

When I try to do facilities posted on the FB wall I get an oops that I've already worked them,but I haven't.
Old Jan 10 2018, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
When I try to do facilities posted on the FB wall I get an oops that I've already worked them,but I haven't.
Hi petals,

That will happen if you have not had an 8 hour break of not working ANY facilites when you try to work facilites you have already done previously. This can happen if a friend posts twice in a day. You may have worked them earlier but if you have not had and 8 hour break from working ANY facilites, you will not be able to work them again later in the day.

There is more information in the fist post on the first page of this thread about reworking facilites and you can check your Show Times in the Tool box, Gamewide section, which will tell you when you can rework facilites.
Old Jan 10 2018, 08:10 AM

Default oops

I know it's been more than 8 hours. One I tried to do had been 24 hours since I worked them
Old Jan 10 2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I know it's been more than 8 hours. One I tried to do had been 24 hours since I worked them
Hi petals,

The 8hours is not not 8hours since working them the last time. The timer resets to 8hours every time you work any facility post. If you want to work them again you have to wait 8hours without working ANY posts at all.

You will have to check Show Times and when it shows a green tick for reworking you will be able to work them again.
Old Jan 22 2018, 05:43 AM

Upon entering a farm where I have facilities, I get a popup that says I have too many facilities on this farm and my production levels could be affected. There are only 1 of each type of facility on the farm. Is there a limit as to how many facilities on 1 farm? I know you can't have duplicates as only 1 will work.
Old Jan 22 2018, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
Upon entering a farm where I have facilities, I get a popup that says I have too many facilities on this farm and my production levels could be affected. There are only 1 of each type of facility on the farm. Is there a limit as to how many facilities on 1 farm? I know you can't have duplicates as only 1 will work.
Hi dbeacher

I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

Yes, there is a limit on the amount of facilities you can have on a farm and it is usually between 300 - 400. This message can also be generated by having too much products completed in your facilities and not stored in your storage or a combination of both. So in addition to lowering the number of facilities on your farm you may also need to store all the finished products.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts