Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2014, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
Ok, thanks so much, feel like a dummby!!!

You're very welcome!!

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 08 2014, 04:19 PM

My friend just reached her dan degree but when she went to share it there was no share button, what has happened please!
Old Jan 08 2014, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
My friend just reached her dan degree but when she went to share it there was no share button, what has happened please!
Trying to answer questions like this second hand is not a good way to get the correct information to the person. Please ask her to come to the forums and post what the problem is so we can communicate directly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2014, 02:05 PM

Default I can't start a post of my own Fish Bait Problem 2014

My fish plant has not worked for month. It doesn't put the bait where it should now when I accept gifts of bait the are going into storage to sell. Need bait problem fixed. If I can't get gift's I run out of bait. Help

Also it says I have a product bonus but the screen doesn't show and this can be on the first bonus of the day also if you load facilities too fast since the bonus shows up so slow it can lose a bonus from the facility.
Old Jan 11 2014, 02:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJA View Post
My fish plant has not worked for month. It doesn't put the bait where it should now when I accept gifts of bait the are going into storage to sell. Need bait problem fixed. If I can't get gift's I run out of bait. Help

Also it says I have a product bonus but the screen doesn't show and this can be on the first bonus of the day also if you load facilities too fast since the bonus shows up so slow it can lose a bonus from the facility.
If you have bait in your storage go to the market and sell it. That is a left-over from a glitch a long time back. You should get all bait going to your waters after you sell that off.
Also if you have the fishing tackle shop make sure that bait is unchecked in there. That would use your bait up if you were loading it in that service.
Lastly try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2014, 04:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you have bait in your storage go to the market and sell it. That is a left-over from a glitch a long time back. You should get all bait going to your waters after you sell that off.
Also if you have the fishing tackle shop make sure that bait is unchecked in there. That would use your bait up if you were loading it in that service.
Lastly try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser.
I had some bait in storage from a bonus and I was going to go to the store to sell it, but first I decided to go the my service facility and fill it up before, then when I went to the store to sell the bait in the store it was gone. It looks like when I filled up the service facility it used what was in storage first, then took it out of the water to fill the rest of the facility. So if that is so then it might not be a good idea to sell the bait in storage if someone has the service facility so that it takes it out of the storage first.

EDIT: If someone has the Fishing Tackle Shop service Facility, DO NOT sell the bait in your storage, I posted a bonus for the Freshwater bait, 5th Dan and my neighbor received 829 in her storage and she had 1,338,292 in her water. Then she went into her Fishing Tackle Shop and could only put in 3 batches to fill up that item and 3 batches of 250 would be 750 bait, after she started those 3 batches she looked in her water and it still showed 1,338,292 and in her storage it showed 79 bait left out of the 829 it showed earlier, so it took the bait from her storage to fill up her facility first, if there wasn't enough in her storage then it would have taken the rest out of her water. So I would keep the bait in storage to use in the service facility.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 11 2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old Feb 02 2014, 12:09 PM

Angry Bait disappearing

Every time I accept bait for gifts and put them in storage, if I don't use it during that session it is almost completely GONE the next time I log in.

Why is my bait disolving???????????????

Betty
Old Feb 02 2014, 12:18 PM

same here
Old Feb 02 2014, 01:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Again, if you have the Tackle Shop facility, the bait will go there first if you have the boxes ticked to fill them. You should not have any bait in your storage at all, that was a glitch a long time ago that has been fixed, but you have to sell what you have in storage for the baits to start acting right. Sell what you have in storage and unclick the bait boxes in the Tackle Shop, then all of your bait from any source should go into your water for fishing.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Feb 02 2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baw149 View Post
Every time I accept bait for gifts and put them in storage, if I don't use it during that session it is almost completely GONE the next time I log in.

Why is my bait disolving???????????????

Betty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninnybopper View Post
same here

Hi! adding to what dnana has stated, when you accept baits as gifts from your red box, they go to your waters not to storage. It's better to accept them one by one and not using the Store All buttom.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
bait, can't fish, coasts, fish, fish-farm, fishing, fishing boat, ponds, river, river corner, sea coasts, turbo boat, waters