Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 09 2018, 11:00 PM

Default Resetting

After I clicked link, I collected both ways shut farmtown down and still shows gifts to collect that I already received. Also, my purple boat I cannot change the people to go to. It won't let me click on the button and but I can change the positions.

Last edited by texans; Jan 09 2018 at 11:02 PM. Reason: problems with boat as well.
Old Jan 09 2018, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
After I clicked link, I collected both ways shut farmtown down and still shows gifts to collect that I already received.
Hi Texans,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2018, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
After I clicked link, I collected both ways shut farmtown down and still shows gifts to collect that I already received. Also, my purple boat I cannot change the people to go to. It won't let me click on the button and but I can change the positions.
Hi Texans,
Please do not modify your post to add more as we do not get notification you have done that.

For your ship problem if you can not replace or move the ports they go to, clear the memcache as I listed above, then try again to move/replace the ports. If that doesn't work, wait until the container you are preparing is finished and then try again to move/replace them. I have found that I do not have a problem doing that if I don't have a container being prepared.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2018, 11:08 PM

Default still continues

I have did it several times and as I am getting gifts in it still will not clear and I cannot replace people either still.The setting saysUnsetting ... user:545731725
Unsetting ... prefs:545731725
Unsetting ... throttling:545731725
Unsetting ... usage_counters:545731725
Unsetting ... friends_with_app:545731725
Unsetting ... quests:545731725
Unsetting ... train_counters:545731725
Unsetting ... train_counters2:545731725
Unsetting ... train_counters3:545731725
Unsetting ... train_counters4:545731725

Unsetting 35 Farms...
Unsetting Facilities in 35 Farms...

You can close this tab now. If your farm is still open, then close it. You can now reopen your farm and continue playing.

Now, I just collected my train and I choose to boost train but no names appear it just shows what it will look like but no one to select just blank white screen.

Last edited by texans; Jan 09 2018 at 11:18 PM. Reason: show screen for reset
Old Jan 09 2018, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have did it several times and as I am getting gifts in it still will not clear and I cannot replace people either still.
Hi Texans,
When you ran the memcache did you close your farms and reopen? If you left your farms open while doing this then the memcache clearing won't work.
Then the only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support about this as I don't have any other thing I can suggest for you to do. For the ship try waiting for the current container you are preparing to finish and then try again to replace the ports.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jan 11 2018, 06:25 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hi, Happy New Year to you All.
Just recently, this morning, I am unable to exchange gifts to what I require as it shows an error message. Memcached has been cleared/cleaned. Thank you
Old Jan 11 2018, 06:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi, Happy New Year to you All.
Just recently, this morning, I am unable to exchange gifts to what I require as it shows an error message. Memcached has been cleared/cleaned. Thank you
Hi kejusa,

I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts as it is nothing to do with the new release.

Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox please follow the steps in this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6215886

For Chrome please follow the steps in this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6215882
Old Jan 11 2018, 07:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Thank you Tiger, I think some updates (Microsoft) have created this issue because I was alright yesterday. Now sorting the cookies - good job I can't eat the cookies lol
Old Jan 14 2018, 03:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Not being able to send ghgifts

It is not connecting m ygift sending requests to my contacts??? I want to send them gifts but can not! I have tried this over and over today. Not always able to return them frrom my gift box either????

Marge

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jan 14 2018, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marge Bradley View Post
It is not connecting m ygift sending requests to my contacts??? I want to send them gifts but can not! I have tried this over and over today. Not always able to return them frrom my gift box either????

Marge
Hi Marge,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
Please try the cookies/pop up settings in the following linked thread for your browser:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, window narrows