Old Jan 13 2018, 01:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEG View Post
Thank you for your answer.
Here is the link, hope I did it right:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4023&farm_ix=0
Hi SEG,
What crops keep showing zero? You may be using them up as fast as you can plant them when you load up your facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2018, 02:43 PM

I wish that were the case, but that is not it. It has been like this for so long time (over a year) and it is always the same crops. Sometimes they come up with storage and then it drops to zero again (without me planting in the meantime).

The Crops that do this are:
Blue Agave
Brussel Sprout
Buckwheat
Chia
Collard Greens
Horseradish
Leek
Parsnip
Pigeon Peas
Turnip
Watercress
Wild Rice
Passion Fruit
White Beans.
Old Jan 13 2018, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEG View Post
I wish that were the case, but that is not it. It has been like this for so long time (over a year) and it is always the same crops. Sometimes they come up with storage and then it drops to zero again (without me planting in the meantime).

The Crops that do this are:
Blue Agave
Brussel Sprout
Buckwheat
Chia
Collard Greens
Horseradish
Leek
Parsnip
Pigeon Peas
Turnip
Watercress
Wild Rice
Passion Fruit
White Beans.
Hi SEG,
From what we see you do not have any facilities that use those crops, so when you go to sell your non-ingredients you are selling those crops which is why they are dropping to zero. If you do not want to sell them then you need to uncheck those in the non-ingredients (for me) filter in the market.
The brussel sprouts are not used in any facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 13 2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old Jan 13 2018, 05:45 PM

okei

If that is right then I am happy with it.
I am going to whach out if this is the case.
Thank you very much for the help
Old Jan 24 2018, 11:23 AM

I just purchased 3 of each of the new "Taste of" facilities and added them to storage for the time being. Now, I am missing 2 Taste of Australia and 1 Taste of Brazil??? What has happened to the other 3? Not a happy camper I did clear memcache but no dice.
Old Jan 24 2018, 12:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
I just purchased 3 of each of the new "Taste of" facilities and added them to storage for the time being. Now, I am missing 2 Taste of Australia and 1 Taste of Brazil??? What has happened to the other 3? Not a happy camper I did clear memcache but no dice.
Hi CeejaF,

You have 2 Taste of Australia in Item Storage and 2 Taste of Brazil in Item Storage. The others are on your farms.

Open your Item Storage and set the filter to Facilites to look for them.
Old Jan 28 2018, 09:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Scallions Not Showing

I had 900 scallions listed as needed to fill my production facilities. I harvested a whole farm of scallions and it still says I need 900. This has been happening for about a week now. I tried deleting my mem cache and nothing changed. I use Facebook's gameroom to play FT.
Old Jan 28 2018, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I had 900 scallions listed as needed to fill my production facilities. I harvested a whole farm of scallions and it still says I need 900. This has been happening for about a week now. I tried deleting my mem cache and nothing changed. I use Facebook's gameroom to play FT.
Hi David,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Old Jan 28 2018, 10:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Scallions Not Showing

Here is the link to my farms as you requested Taz.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3576&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 28 2018, 10:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
Here is the link to my farms as you requested Taz.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3576&farm_ix=0
Forget this. It is chives I am short of. In the gameroom it does not show the name, but only the picture and it looked like scallions. I decided to check it on my FB page and it showed with the name of chives.

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing products, missing trees, stored crops