Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 01 2018, 03:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

So, according to post 627 & 628 above, it's ok that the Classical Music Band, Lawn Games Supplies, & Shelf Genie don't have the belt & dan icons? These 3 were listed as available to make chains today, so I was surprised to see I didn't have any belts on them.

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jan 01 2018, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
So, according to post 627 & 628 above, it's ok that the Classical Music Band, Lawn Games Supplies, & Shelf Genie don't have the belt & dan icons? These 3 were listed as available to make chains today, so I was surprised to see I didn't have any belts on them.
Hi WillowTreeFarm,
The classical music band is a service and will not have belts. None of the services have belts because they do not produce any products. The other two you mentioned will not have belt yet because the developers have not released the belts for those or any of the recent facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2018, 05:17 PM

Angry Seriously ?

I was being facetious, after over 2 years of play I obviously know the difference between a batch and a unit. I also am not brain dead enough to not know when and if the number of batches until the next bonus exceeds the number I have entered. I understand that this is also quite obviously an intermittent glitch which is the hardest to diagnose. This is not my first rodeo.
Old Jan 01 2018, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1actress View Post
I was being facetious, after over 2 years of play I obviously know the difference between a batch and a unit. I also am not brain dead enough to not know when and if the number of batches until the next bonus exceeds the number I have entered. I understand that this is also quite obviously an intermittent glitch which is the hardest to diagnose. This is not my first rodeo.
Hi A1actress,
I am sorry, but as you have stated it is an intermitent problem and only seems to be effecting you, so there isn't anything we or Support could do to help. As we can not see exactly what you are doing then we really can't isolate it down to what is causing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2018, 09:42 AM

Default Update on glitch

Okay, I've now narrowed it down to "Bonus Batch"es that I get that then put me over the Bonus amount to get the next Degree. Just now, I produced Baseball Shirts. There were 50 something shirts until the next degree and as I went to click for another 30 batches, I got bonus batches and couldn't click. The same thing happened for Chef Coat. Minutes later when I saved production from another facility, I received the bonus. I know, at least I'm getting the bonus, but it's nice to feel in control of when.
Old Jan 11 2018, 01:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Okay, I've now narrowed it down to "Bonus Batch"es that I get that then put me over the Bonus amount to get the next Degree. Just now, I produced Baseball Shirts. There were 50 something shirts until the next degree and as I went to click for another 30 batches, I got bonus batches and couldn't click. The same thing happened for Chef Coat. Minutes later when I saved production from another facility, I received the bonus. I know, at least I'm getting the bonus, but it's nice to feel in control of when.
Hi A1actress,
The bonus batches do not count toward your belts as they are not using your ingredients. I am sorry but this is not a glitch.
Old Jan 13 2018, 12:51 PM

I know that you don't consider my issue a glitch and think I have lost my mind, but, to further clarify with a new occurrence. Now, as I begin batches I check the remaining to bonus after each set of clicks. Each set falling far short of the required amount to try to pinpoint the issue. Today I actually wanted to exceed the amount to get a bonus for the Kitchen Mat. When I did, the change to level did not occur and I checked the amount til bonus and now it read 256 batches til bonus. WHAT! Minutes later, after producing other products, I stored products and that is when the bonus showed up. Just sayin
Old Jan 13 2018, 01:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I know that you don't consider my issue a glitch and think I have lost my mind, but, to further clarify with a new occurrence. Now, as I begin batches I check the remaining to bonus after each set of clicks. Each set falling far short of the required amount to try to pinpoint the issue. Today I actually wanted to exceed the amount to get a bonus for the Kitchen Mat. When I did, the change to level did not occur and I checked the amount til bonus and now it read 256 batches til bonus. WHAT! Minutes later, after producing other products, I stored products and that is when the bonus showed up. Just sayin
Hi A1actress,
Not everything updates immediately. If it did then your game would be running very slow as it would have to pause your movements until it could update the data. So when you stored products is when it updated the batches for that product and gave you the belt post. That is not a glitch, but is the way the game works so you can continue playing without having to wait for the data to update.
Old Jan 13 2018, 01:59 PM

Then why did the til bonus go back to 256 to the next bonus, which is the one I just exceeded???? That's the question. I understand the bonus isn't posted until you store something.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans