Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 11 2018, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytoretire View Post
It is the game, because several neighbors are having the same issue. Something has changed on your end or facebooks end. I do not think it is a server or whatever you said. Sorry, just does not work the way it use to.
Hi Readytoretire,
I am sorry but there is nothing changed on the Farm Town servers and they are working correctly. As I said you and those neighbors all have to go through many links between yourselves and the Facebook app server and more links between there and the Farm Town servers. There is nothing we can do about any problems with those links or with Facebook's app servers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2018, 09:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Game slowing down

Speed when playing is very slow, moving to farms taking a long time to load
Old Jan 12 2018, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgburton53 View Post
Speed when playing is very slow, moving to farms taking a long time to load
Hi mgburton,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the game running slow.
Please check all the suggestions in the first post of this thread.
There are many factors that can make your game run slow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2018, 10:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have to agree with those saying the game is running slow, in fact the slowest I have ever experienced.. takes forever to replant now.. especially if there is more than one type of crop, for example on a quest farm.. maybe it has something to do with Windows and the latest updates as they say Microsoft have changed a few things and that could slow down our computers... and this only really shows up in the game? just a thought...
Old Jan 13 2018, 05:31 AM

My game has been running slow for about 3 or 4 days now, but I think it might be to do with Chrome, as it's quicker on Firefox.
Old Jan 13 2018, 12:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I have to agree with those saying the game is running slow, in fact the slowest I have ever experienced.. takes forever to replant now.. especially if there is more than one type of crop, for example on a quest farm.. maybe it has something to do with Windows and the latest updates as they say Microsoft have changed a few things and that could slow down our computers... and this only really shows up in the game? just a thought...
i agree that the game is running slow but it's not windows as i'm (maybe the last person) still running windows xp and am not at M$soft's update whims
Old Jan 14 2018, 07:51 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Game won't load

This morning, I added animals to my building on farm one and then proceeded to plant it full of trees. When I went back in to plant my fields, it would not load. It gets stuck at like 75%. I even rebooted my computer back to factory settings and it is still doing it. Please help. I did email slashkey
Old Jan 14 2018, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellgirl1961 View Post
This morning, I added animals to my building on farm one and then proceeded to plant it full of trees. When I went back in to plant my fields, it would not load. It gets stuck at like 75%. I even rebooted my computer back to factory settings and it is still doing it. Please help. I did email slashkey
Hi shellgirl,
Please try turning off all the Show items in your preferences then see if you can load that farm. Most likely it is more animals on that farm that didn't get loaded into the sheds.
Old Jan 14 2018, 10:04 PM

Level:
XP:

I have everything hidden. There are three animals showing that did not get put in sheds but it will not load so that I can get rid of the animals. It stops loading at 41%
Old Jan 14 2018, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellgirl1961 View Post
I have everything hidden. There are three animals showing that did not get put in sheds but it will not load so that I can get rid of the animals. It stops loading at 41%
Hi Shellgirl,
I tried going to your farm too, but had a very difficult time getting it to load. Even though you only see 3 animals they may be stacked on top of each other.
As that is your default farm try going to someone else's farm like through a facility work request and turn everything off then go to one of your other farms from there to see if you can get into it.
Other than that I am afraid we can't help you as we have no way to remove anything from your farm. As you have already contacted Support then you will need to wait for them to see if they can find out what is going on.

Tags
adobe flash plugin crash, farmtown too slow, flash player, shockwave, shockwave plug-in, slow, slow game