Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old Oct 09 2017, 10:13 AM
Dutch85 Dutch85 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 06 2011
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 338
Default To sell or not to sell

I am trying to buy land upgrades with coins. Knowing we were getting the last five facilities, I did not sell my non-ingredients in case some of them would be needed. If I sell my non-ingredients now, I can do three land upgrades, but with the new facility chains coming in one-two weeks, I'm not sure if I should go ahead and sell or wait. Anyone have any thoughts on this? All opinions welcome and thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Oct 09 2017, 10:30 AM
jbowles824 jbowles824 is offline
 
Join Date: May 02 2009
Posts: 9
Default

I may not be the one to listen to,as I have never sold anything. That's right, I am that guy who keeps everything wondering if there will ever be a facility that might use it. :>)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Oct 09 2017, 10:32 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 21,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I am trying to buy land upgrades with coins. Knowing we were getting the last five facilities, I did not sell my non-ingredients in case some of them would be needed. If I sell my non-ingredients now, I can do three land upgrades, but with the new facility chains coming in one-two weeks, I'm not sure if I should go ahead and sell or wait. Anyone have any thoughts on this? All opinions welcome and thank you.
Hi Dutch,
The new facility chains will be using existing facilities, so you can sell your npon-ingredients without worrying about selling something you could use in the facility chains.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Oct 09 2017, 10:36 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 21,016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbowles824 View Post
I may not be the one to listen to,as I have never sold anything. That's right, I am that guy who keeps everything wondering if there will ever be a facility that might use it. :>)
Hi jbowles,
Just a warning that if you keep all the non-ingredients in case they may be used later you run the risk of hitting the maximum your storage can hold. One of two things can happen when you do that. Either you will not get a crop you harvest added to your storage or some item you have in storage will suddenly disappear.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Oct 09 2017, 11:28 AM
Dutch85 Dutch85 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 06 2011
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Posts: 338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dutch,
The new facility chains will be using existing facilities, so you can sell your npon-ingredients without worrying about selling something you could use in the facility chains.
Thanks so much TAZ! I was hoping that would be the answer I would get! Yay more land upgrades!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.