Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2024, 10:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Wall Requests

Please remove the "visit farm" option on the other wall requests. They show up whenever anyone buys a land upgrade or many other things. The space would be more useful for postings for ingredients or bonuses. If people really like to know that their neighbors upgraded maybe have a notifications tap instead.
Old Jan 15 2024, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Jeanne♪ View Post
Please remove the "visit farm" option on the other wall requests. They show up whenever anyone buys a land upgrade or many other things. The space would be more useful for postings for ingredients or bonuses. If people really like to know that their neighbors upgraded maybe have a notifications tap instead.
Hi Jeanne,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread