Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2010, 09:39 PM

Thumbs up Update

Excellence once again!! Thanks for the new updates. I'm excited and for more coming LOL Keep up the excellent work you're doing!!
Old Oct 22 2010, 09:40 PM

Holy cats! What an update! Creative and loaded with possibilities. I am just beginning to dabble, eager to explore selling items to others. Wow! Wow! Wow! Thanks!

And sis I say "WOW???!!!"

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Oct 22 2010, 09:40 PM

Default thanks for the great update

We will see how the trading thing goes, looking forward to that.

I have one suggestion for the next update: (don't think it has been mentioned)

Please allow us to sell back some of our farm cash items (even if its not full price) or somehow incorporate it in with the trading to where we can sell to other people. For example I have bought 3 juice factories because I have so many cranberry trees which I will be taking down some of them and replacing with the new trees, therefor I will not need as many juice factories, also would like to update some of my decorations that where farm cash that you guys made better at a later date. For example (stables) I have the older one and would like the newer looking one which is much better but don't want to have to buy that one also.

Thank you
Old Oct 22 2010, 09:54 PM

Wow! Thanks and Thanks and Thanks again. Love all new additions. FarmTown just keeps getting better and better.
Old Oct 22 2010, 09:55 PM

Thanks for the updates! Looking forward to using the new seeds, and factories. The 3x3 seeder, plow, and harvester works great! But I won't be buying the newest seeder etc, cuz the cost is too high. I am at the highest level, and the only time I get the farm cash is when you add some. I have used all of the "free" ofters and I won't be buying any farm cash in the future.
Old Oct 22 2010, 09:58 PM

Thank you for this great update. I look forward to getting the Chinese Restaurant and Perfume facility when I get more FC tomorrow. Great job Devs!
Old Oct 22 2010, 09:59 PM

WOW! Just when I getting caught up with the last up date here comes more stuff. This is great! Thank you Thank You Thank You. Now where to put all the new stuff.....farm 7 soon I hope.

Again Thank you for a wonderful game and keeping it interesting.

Fritz
Old Oct 22 2010, 10:03 PM

blown me away again!!!! tytytyty

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Oct 22 2010, 10:05 PM

Fabulous new updates, thanx to the Dev's for making the game a never ending addiction, and thanx on letting us know Farm 7 is on its way....
Old Oct 22 2010, 10:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. 7 trees: Cedar, Star, Pecan, Tamarind, Pistachios, Papaya and Autum Tree.

2. 9 crops: Green Beans, Cantaloupe, Spinach, Cauliflower, Rhubarb, Oregano, Lavender, Sesame Seeds and Parsley.

3. 17 new Halloween items (Coins): These were launched a few days ago.

4. New, smaller version of the Oil Refinery: Use the 'Switch View' option from the item menu.

5. Extended Tool Box: The tool box vertical bar now have a green arrow on top, when you click on it, it will expand and display every single tool in the game, including the Mobile Sprinkler, Chainsaw, Boat, Manure Spreader and all Seeders. A few observations:

- If you have a tool on the current farm or on the item storage you can access it from the expanded tool box as well.

- If you have a tool on storage, you can also use the less powerfull version of that tool even if you don't own it, for example, if you own a 3x3 Seeder, you can also use the 2x2 and 2x1 Seeders.

- When you launch the Manure Spreader from the extended tool box, you'll have to click anywhere on the farm to fertilize it, you'll see a quick animation when you do this. You can also navigate to another farm and continue fertilizing. In a few days, this will also be the behaivor when fertilizing farms using the Manure Spreader tool located on a farm.

6. 4x4 Seeder, 4x4 Harvester and 4x4 Plower (FC): Plant 16 fields at a time.

7. Inter-User Trading of Primary Products [To be launched later today or tomorrow]: A new option in the avatar menu named 'Sell Products To' will allow you to sell your PRIMARY products to other users that need them for their facilities.

- Primary Products are products comming from plants, from animals, flowers or fish.
- The purchaser don't need to be a friend or a neighbour of the seller, this option can be used everywhere, including the market.
- Every user can purchase as much as 500 products from other users every 12 hours. Notice this is almost a full farm of crops, or many fish or animals products that you can buy without having to work for them wasting space and time.
- The Total Price that the seller and purchaser see may be different, as purchaser is always paying the price for a Medium Box, even if seller is selling a combination of large and medium boxes. The difference comes from the Mayor, so the the seller don't lose money either.
- The Seller can sell the products:

1. 10% below market price: If seller wants to give a friend a break even at his expense

2. At market price: this will be the same as selling the products to the mayor, but it may be convenient sometimes when users want to sell products to each other

3. 10-50% above market price: In this case the seller is making a profit, but it may still be a good deal for purchasers if they put those products to good use on their facilities

8. Petrochemical Plant (Coins): Allows you to produce Ethanol. It requires Petrochemical Barrels as input, which you can produce in the Oil refinery. In the future this plant will also produce nylon, plastics and other products.

9. Essential Oils Plant (Coins): Allows you to produce Essential Oils.

Pink Roses Essential Oil -> notice that pink roses are the ones needed, not red or white roses.
Iris Essential Oil
Violet Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Peach Essential Oil
Vanilla Essential Oil
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cedar Essential Oil -> you need Cedar Log Piles to produce this essential oil, which you get by chopping cedar trees.

10. Perfume Factory (FC): Allows you to produce perfumes out of the Ethanol, Coconut Oil and a combination of Essential Oils. You can produce Coconut Oil in the Oil Factory.

Baby Perfume
Body Splash
Eau de Toilette
Cologne
Eau de Parfum
Perfume

11. Chinese Restaurant (FC): Allows you to produce Chinese Food. You can produce Soy Sause in the Food Preserve Factory. You can produce Chinese Noodles in the Pasta Factory.

Egg Rolls
Fried Rice
Sesame Chicken
Kung Pao Chicken
Chicken Chow Mein
Fortune Cookies

12. Item Storage bug corrected: A very small % of users were losing items when adding them to the storage even when they had enough capacity, this has been corrected.

**More levels and farm 7 on the next release**

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Thanks guys you are the best of the best, the most exciting thing? Farm 7, wow, can hardly wait, went to plow and saw the 16 thing and came right over and was just asking myself where in the heck am I going to put the new facilities, but I see you have that figured out.
Thank you, thank you, now to go and make some fried rice. Have not investigated, but.... can we do shrimp fried rice? Oh well off I go to see all experiment.....
Thanks again, guys, love ya
Closed Thread