Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04 2010, 02:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Combining functions just isn't the direction that the developers decided to go. I more or less realized that two updates ago.

That said, I still agree with your premise, Bobby Jo. Adding functions (even if we would have to pay FT Coins and in some cases FT Cash for them) would make lots of sense, save layout space and be more realistic. However, I've stopped expecting that to happen except for maybe (maybe) one or two items such as the cinnamon buns which I've seen mentioned here.

Not that I'll stop suggesting added functions for existing facilities in the suggestions thread. I really am somewhat disappointed that the new coffee shop isn't a general purpose country diner/restaurant. Or that an appropriate building to represent one wasn't added to the decorations section. ... Drat, stuck with using those small houses to simulate my rural village diner and two together to represent my general store. ... I don't like FV and dropped it, but wish I could snag a general store and maybe the post office there and drop them onto my FT farm LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jo View Post
I just think it is utterly ridiculous that there are TWO cash factories and one of which I am like WHY? Why can't the cinnamon bundles be made in the sawmill??? It makes no sense to me. Sawmill is for trees... the cinnamon trees are trees... why couldn't those two be combined? The sawmill still could have been for cash! I'm just saying that whoever is thinking out these facilities is being a little dumb :/

Also, why can't new foods be added to the old factories? Where is an option for lemonade in the juice factory??? Or prune juice? Etc. Why can't we make garlic bread in the bread factory??? *knocks on people heads over there* hellooo anyone home in there???

I also dont see why the Sushi and the seafood restaurant couldn't be combined.

I mean come on we're running out of room again :/ I know all these apps are obsessed with getting more and more money but come on you could at least be smart about it. Especially with these tree log things. There was no need for a second cash facility that produces logs too for ONE TREE. Its not even worth the cash is it???
Old Jul 04 2010, 02:43 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
i know this is waaaaay off topic but can someone check my sig goes to MY farm please???
Yep works just fine!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 04 2010, 02:46 PM
Account Not Linked

To much for real cash..I realize they need money to keep going but all this new stuff for cash..hey let us trade in coins for cash.
Old Jul 04 2010, 02:46 PM

I really appreciate the new facilities and features; but, I really need more land to put them on. Please work on letting us have 2 more farms,,,,Please!!
Old Jul 04 2010, 02:50 PM
Account Not Linked

yeah but not for the amount coins they want for farm 4 last 3 updates..lets be reasonable.
Old Jul 04 2010, 02:53 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jo View Post
I just think it is utterly ridiculous that there are TWO cash factories and one of which I am like WHY? Why can't the cinnamon bundles be made in the sawmill??? It makes no sense to me. Sawmill is for trees... the cinnamon trees are trees... why couldn't those two be combined? The sawmill still could have been for cash! I'm just saying that whoever is thinking out these facilities is being a little dumb :/

Also, why can't new foods be added to the old factories? Where is an option for lemonade in the juice factory??? Or prune juice? Etc. Why can't we make garlic bread in the bread factory??? *knocks on people heads over there* hellooo anyone home in there???

I also dont see why the Sushi and the seafood restaurant couldn't be combined.

I mean come on we're running out of room again :/ I know all these apps are obsessed with getting more and more money but come on you could at least be smart about it. Especially with these tree log things. There was no need for a second cash facility that produces logs too for ONE TREE. Its not even worth the cash is it???
If it all really that bad just walk away! The devs just put in 30 hours of overtime (on a holiday weekend) to give us the stuff that we asked for, so if it does not suit you then be mad at the people that asked for it. If you go to your bakery and look they did EXACTLY what you are talking about, they added a new product to that facility! There is no reason to come in here and call people names because you are not satisfied. The solution to the problem is simple....stop playing. IT IS A GAME!!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 04 2010, 02:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
If it all really that bad just walk away! The devs just put in 30 hours of overtime (on a holiday weekend) to give us the stuff that we asked for, so if it does not suit you then be mad at the people that asked for it. If you go to your bakery and look they did EXACTLY what you are talking about, they added a new product to that facility! There is no reason to come in here and call people names because you are not satisfied. The solution to the problem is simple....stop playing. IT IS A GAME!!!
That would be too easy. Solve the problem. Its better/easier to whine and complain about it.
Old Jul 04 2010, 02:59 PM

Default Additonal Farm space or new farm

I would love to see more space, either by a farm expansion or by getting new farms. However, I would like to see them fairly expensive, let me tell you why. If they are cheap everyone has enough money to buy the expansion and then will be right back to the "we need more space." If the expansion (or new farm) is fairly expensive then it will take us some time to get to the expanded farm, thus giving us to strive for, not quickly get to then have time to complain. But never fear, we will complain at the top of our lungs anyway.
Old Jul 04 2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
but wish I could snag a general store and maybe the post office there and drop them onto my FT farm LOL
That would be cool then you could buy the tomato's and such when you run out. Although rather have them back to where you could gift them again this having to wait 2 days before you can do the taco and pizza is a drag.
Old Jul 04 2010, 03:05 PM

Level:
XP:

I love the new update. I am only a little disappointed we only got 10 new levels, but that's ok, i am sure there will be more in the future. I really appreciate what the devs do to keep us happy.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread