Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2018, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
sorry if this is in the wrong spot.. just wanted to pass on an observation while hiring in the market just now.. clicked on an avatar and all it had was a name.. no level, first time I have seen that.
Hi Aussie Rae,
I checked several and did not see any that didn't have a level. May just have been a one time glitch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2018, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
It is really annoying that my SN can no longer irrigate my quest farm. could it least be an on off option?
Lots of players are telling me they detest this new "improvement". It really does need to be an option, please!
Old Mar 27 2018, 02:40 AM
Account Not Linked

a) New Filters:

- Part of the NCC (Neighborhood Chains Contest)
- Workable by Friends
- Restaurants (includes fast food and regular restaurants)

- Producing Ingredients (includes all facilities that produce at least one product that can be used as an ingredient, ie: the Art Studio is included because the Leather Mask can be used as an ingredient to make stick masks)

- Producing Common Ingredients (includes all facilities that produce at least one common ingredient, ie: the Art Studio is not included because the Leather Mask is not a common ingredient but the Brewery is included because the FarmTown Beer is a common ingredient)

- Containing Disabled Products (this will allow you to quickly locate those facilities with temporarily disabled products so you can enable them again)

PLEASE where do I find this new filters, I cant find anything like that on my facility Manager?
Old Mar 27 2018, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie van tonder View Post
a) New Filters:

- Part of the NCC (Neighborhood Chains Contest)
- Workable by Friends
- Restaurants (includes fast food and regular restaurants)

- Producing Ingredients (includes all facilities that produce at least one product that can be used as an ingredient, ie: the Art Studio is included because the Leather Mask can be used as an ingredient to make stick masks)

- Producing Common Ingredients (includes all facilities that produce at least one common ingredient, ie: the Art Studio is not included because the Leather Mask is not a common ingredient but the Brewery is included because the FarmTown Beer is a common ingredient)

- Containing Disabled Products (this will allow you to quickly locate those facilities with temporarily disabled products so you can enable them again)

PLEASE where do I find this new filters, I cant find anything like that on my facility Manager?
Hi mattie van tonder,
  • Open the Facility Manager
  • Click on the Funnel Icon
  • In the window that shows you will see "All" with a drop down arrow, under "Regular Facilites" and "Service Facilites".
  • Click that and it will show you the new filters.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 27 2018, 07:00 PM

Smile French Language

I will be glad to translate if you or oyour friends need help.
Old Mar 30 2018, 08:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

not sure if anyone else has noticed but lately when I plant my quest farm, which is ticked as a quest farm and also as a private farm, after planting and its irrigated, using my purple one, and saving.. its shows its irrigated but the next morning I awake to dead crops and the ones still growing do not show the extended growth time that they should... not a big deal as I usually only plant short term crops on this farm.. 1 hr to 12 hr.... but wondering if its due to changes made recently re irrigation on private farms?
Old Mar 30 2018, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
not sure if anyone else has noticed but lately when I plant my quest farm, which is ticked as a quest farm and also as a private farm, after planting and its irrigated, using my purple one, and saving.. its shows its irrigated but the next morning I awake to dead crops and the ones still growing do not show the extended growth time that they should... not a big deal as I usually only plant short term crops on this farm.. 1 hr to 12 hr.... but wondering if its due to changes made recently re irrigation on private farms?
Hi Aussie Rae,
It sounds to me like it didn't irrigate when you thought it did specially since the ones still growing don't show the shortened growth time. Please try again and see if it does the same.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2018, 08:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
It sounds to me like it didn't irrigate when you thought it did specially since the ones still growing don't show the shortened growth time. Please try again and see if it does the same.
its happened only on that farm, twice, and I am running an experiment on another farm that I have made Private and Quest, to see it it also happens there... the farms I planted the same time as my quest farm, irrigated as well the same time, all show the extended growth and have 3 hours til I can irrigate them again.. I always double check my farms to see that they are irrigated before I log off for the night..I shall let you know the results of this little experiment tomorrow morning Taz
UPDATE: today all the farms are as per normal after irrigation, so hopefully it was just a glitch previously. I think I may still do 2 farms with short term crops .. just in case, lol

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Mar 31 2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old Mar 31 2018, 02:23 PM

Default Copying Ship's Itenerary to a New Ship

While this is an awesome time saver when preparing new ships, it will not let me change one of those listings while I am still preparing the ship once I have chosen that. Not a time saver for me if I have to wait a full day, then start again and set up the order for the ports by hand. How about adding that step to the new "improved" method please?
Old Mar 31 2018, 02:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marta Shore View Post
While this is an awesome time saver when preparing new ships, it will not let me change one of those listings while I am still preparing the ship once I have chosen that. Not a time saver for me if I have to wait a full day, then start again and set up the order for the ports by hand. How about adding that step to the new "improved" method please?
Hi Marta,
You can replace ports after using the Reuse previous itinerary. I do it all the time specially with the Easter holiday upon us.

Only case I have found where I couldn't replace ports was right after I started a container preparation. Closing and restarting my farms fixed that and allowed replacing of ports.

So try first closing and reopening your farms. If that doesn't fix it try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Closed Thread