Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2015, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleotanglao View Post
I am truly sorry if we are saying the same thing all over again, sorry for the inconvenient, yes I've seen it before.. xoxo po
There is no problem Cleo, I only wanted to be sure you could get the posts from the Game Feeds while waiting for a fix.
Old Feb 22 2015, 06:50 AM

Old Feb 22 2015, 01:55 PM

have I missed something or not but I do fertilize my crops but it is not highlighting so has there been a change somewhere and also they watering is not showing even though threy are
Old Feb 22 2015, 02:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
have I missed something or not but I do fertilize my crops but it is not highlighting so has there been a change somewhere and also they watering is not showing even though threy are
Hello amanda,

Go into the preferences which is the icon that looks like the wrench and make sure that the option "Highlight fertilzed crops/trees" is marked.

Which sprinkler are you talking about for the watering? If it is a sprinkler for your flowers that only waters them and it doesn't show the flowers as watered then reload the farm and check again. If it is the other sprinklers that is used to water and irrigate for the crops, trees or flowers then make sure that you are using the sprinkler while they are in the growing stage and not fully grown.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 22 2015, 11:11 PM

the one that fertilizers the crops and makes when ready last longer before they expire and sho highlight the fertilized crops is ticked
Old Feb 22 2015, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
the one that fertilizers the crops and makes when ready last longer before they expire and sho highlight the fertilized crops is ticked
Hi Amanda, nothing has changed for either the fertilizing or the irrigation. Could you please provide a link to your farm so we can check on this for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2015, 05:45 AM

Default farmcash

I am trying to buy farmcash...I am Canadian but the currency when I go to buy farmcash is showing it in CNY...why is this...I am losing my quest because I need to buy some facilities,..can you help..thanks

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amanda, nothing has changed for either the fertilizing or the irrigation. Could you please provide a link to your farm so we can check on this for you.
Old Feb 23 2015, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by althearumney View Post
I am trying to buy farmcash...I am Canadian but the currency when I go to buy farmcash is showing it in CNY...why is this...I am losing my quest because I need to buy some facilities,..can you help..thanks

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/offers/
Hi althearumney

Please go to your Facebook settings, on the left you will see Payments, click on Payments and you will see a list, edit the one which says Preference Money, or something like that, sorry I have that in spanish) and choose Canadian Dollars and save.

Go again to purchase farmcash and check if your money has changed.
Old Feb 23 2015, 10:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Thank you !!!

Thank you so very much for the ability to go into the facilities from the Quest window..!! It is a huge production application that we are able to process the quests quickly, without having to open several other windows to load the facilities. I have been hoping for this option for several months, because I do forget which facilities I have to load while closing one window & opening another. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2015, 05:26 PM

I just went out to get stuff from people doing quests. I found that some people are not showing up as having active quests when I know they do. Friend asked me to sell hime something for his quest and I had just ran through my quests and he did not come up.

Farming since April 26 2009
Closed Thread