Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 26 2019, 02:09 PM

My Trading Warehouse is always empty every time I checked it. It says to create super facility for the warehouse, but it doesn't tell us what kind of superficiality I need to create and upgrade for the week. I don't understand the Trading Warehouse. I am harvesting tons of fish everyday, and yet nothing is showing in the Trading Warehouse and I can't seem to upload into it for sale.
Old Dec 26 2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
My Trading Warehouse is always empty every time I checked it. It says to create super facility for the warehouse, but it doesn't tell us what kind of superficiality I need to create and upgrade for the week. I don't understand the Trading Warehouse. I am harvesting tons of fish everyday, and yet nothing is showing in the Trading Warehouse and I can't seem to upload into it for sale.
Hi Sandie May Angel

I moved your post to the thread about Problems with Buying/Selling, Trading.

To get a Super Facility you have to open your Yellow Tool Box and click in the Super Facility icon

Every Monday you can upgrade to a new Super Facility by clicking in Upgrade a Facility button.
When you get your Super Facility you have to start production and you get products to load in your Trading Warehouse. You can sell those items to your Neighbors by clicking in Sell Super Facility Products to Neighbors button and to other farmers at Market if you load them clicking in Sell Super Facility Products at Trade Marketplace button.

This feature uses the player’s local time to determine when each day and week starts and ends. Each day starts at 12:00AM and ends at 11:59:59PM. Each week starts on Monday 12:00AM

You have full information about Super Facility in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6298330

For loading crops, flowers, fish, trees (harvest / chop) and animal products, you have to open your Trading Warehouse and then click in Buy Regular Products button.
There, you can create a new offer for the items I mentioned before for you to buy.

Full information in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Old Dec 26 2019, 03:25 PM

I was finally able to load them. Thank you so much marymarcel, problem is fixed! I appreciate the help you all give us.
Old Dec 26 2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
I was finally able to load them. Thank you so much marymarcel, problem is fixed! I appreciate the help you all give us.
So glad your problem is fixed and thanks for coming back to let us know.
Old Dec 26 2019, 05:39 PM

I will try to understand this. LOL!!! I'm slow at learning new things. Thanks Marymarcel!!!!
Old Jan 02 2020, 04:09 PM

When a new trading period opens for regular products, shouldn't I be able to buy/sell products again? I just got a notice that a trading period opened but I still have to wait almost 10 minutes to buy/sell crops? I have used this VERY USEFUL feature extensively and every time I have as soon as a new trading period opens, it has reset and I'm able to purchase/sell crops, etc., again.
Old Jan 02 2020, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
When a new trading period opens for regular products, shouldn't I be able to buy/sell products again? I just got a notice that a trading period opened but I still have to wait almost 10 minutes to buy/sell crops? I have used this VERY USEFUL feature extensively and every time I have as soon as a new trading period opens, it has reset and I'm able to purchase/sell crops, etc., again.
Hi SirMatthew KC

Please reload the game by clicking in Play button and check if times get corrected.

Also, check your time (am/pm) and date (day, month, year) in your computer.

You can also run memcache (link below). A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then load your farms again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jan 03 2020, 02:19 AM

Smile

Thanks, MaryMarcel! That worked - the memcache. I thought it was odd! Glad I asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC

Please reload the game by clicking in Play button and check if times get corrected.

Also, check your time (am/pm) and date (day, month, year) in your computer.

You can also run memcache (link below). A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then load your farms again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jan 03 2020, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Thanks, MaryMarcel! That worked - the memcache. I thought it was odd! Glad I asked.
So good it worked for you and thanks for coming back to let us know.
Old Jan 29 2020, 11:57 AM

if i got wrong place place please move to correct one

Q - if I own a facility and it is on a farm but i have the check mark taken out in the facility manager, will that prevent that particular facility from being picked as that weeks super facility?

Q - if i own a facility and its in my storage will the system still pick it as a particular weeks super facility?

on some of my other accounts i do not yet have all the turbo tools for the FM - working on it - and was try find a way to keep the SF choice to ones i do have the turbo tools to fill .. is that is possible?

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse