Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 10:39 AM

My comment is about the bonus chest, I did a huge farm with trees, and flowers I could not claim my bonus because the bonus chest said I had crops, the only crops I had left were 2 frozen flowers that could not be harvested!!! I tried the hand tools and my harvester nothing would get them, they remained frozen so I lost the bonus...
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:42 AM

In regard to you will be able to use any of the tools owned by your employer. Is there someway to shut that off on your own farm? If they are in storage can they still use them? or do they have to be on the farm? I don't know about anyone else but some of us worked hard and paid a lot for these tools. I don't think people will be motivated to work as hard to get their own. I may be selfish but I will start doing my own work. I try to hire people with no tools so they can get xp's and coins to level up the way I did by working hard to get higher level.. I don't mind that they can use their coin tools now. That is good but I don't like them using my tools. I hope I can shut it off if not I will do my own work.
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:48 AM

got a question.....if you hire someone on your farm to h/p can you still use your tool to do (quest and things) or do we have to wait until they are done use that tool?
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think its great that people can use my tools to work my farms, people need to stop being so selfish and be happy, because this benefits them aswell, dont be so grumphy and only think about others getting a "freebie", its not like they can take your tools with them when they leave.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I agree with both of you. I don't mind them using their own coin tools, but I bought my tools with real money and now they would get to use them without paying anything.
I totally agree. I will start doing my own work. Using their own coin tools is great but not what I worked hard to level up to get cash to buy my tools. I don't like this part of the update at all.
Old Jan 08 2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
I think its great that people can use my tools to work my farms, people need to stop being so selfish and be happy, because this benefits them aswell, dont be so grumphy and only think about others getting a "freebie", its not like they can take your tools with them when they leave.
I am selfish.
Old Jan 08 2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I sooooo agree with you. I am happy to allow anyone to use my tools. I am grateful that I am able to purchase and share them. Selfishness is a poison.... but to each his own. You get what you give. To the developers, thanks for another outstanding update. I truly wish there was a new release of something every week. I play a fashion game that has incorporated a way to release something new daily on a rotating basis. Somethings cost cash, but it keeps the game highly interesting. I am totally committed to Farm Town, further, I appreciate the forum and the service it gives to the players Again, a thousand thanks.

Last edited by Sandraneta; Jan 08 2014 at 11:08 AM. Reason: posted wrong quote
Old Jan 08 2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
I agree. It means we who have the tools do not have to constantly search for people who also have the ones for the work we want done. It also means we do not have to wait as long for a person with smaller tools to finish as we used to. It also means those who did not realize having more than 1 account was against Facebook rules can get rid of the extras faster and - theoretically anyway - speed things up for the rest of us.
Old Jan 08 2014, 11:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

But it completely changes the dynamics in the marketplace, instead of everybody trying to hire the one person that has a comobine, they will fight to work for you because you have the bigger tools, how can that be a bad thing? You will get the work done faster, you can plant new seeds faster, and earn more xp/crops. I dont care if the "newbies" level faster because of it, its not like they are taking anything away from me in the process, this game is not a competition.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2014, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVELESS View Post
If i may. I've been playing since the start of the game, and i have spent many a day, and night working at bettering my farm at the time. I have also spent many dollars, buying tools and land for my farms. It all boils down to, how much dedication, and money you have invested in the game to get where you are at. Many of us are far from being rich, and in order to buy farm cash items, we have to see what we can do without that month, in order to buy farm cash for the game. I've worked hard to build my farms up to where they are at, and i'm far from being one of the top players. So please don't say it's just a game. Your coming into my cyber home that i have built, and raised since my little plot of land and my first apple tree, to where i am now. If you haven't gone through all the work since the begging of the game, there is no way that you'll be able to understand how the older players of the game feel. In a sense, it seems like they are giving the worth of the game away to the newer players. I'll let them use my tools. I just don't like how all this is done without my permission when you come to my farms. P.s. I'm not yelling using large type. I can't see very well. Respectfully, ray

Correction: Many older players of the game have begged and pleaded with Slashkey to make the tools that we have purchased work for our employees because it has become extremely difficult to find employees with their own tools. It benefits everyone and not just the newer farmers. The developers just gave us what we wanted!

Last edited by Qivis; Jan 08 2014 at 11:47 AM.
Closed Thread