Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 31 2014, 09:07 AM

Ah ok-yes I did see that briefly before it all went "POOF".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The new format has nothing to do with your problems. It just changed the layout for selecting the people you want to send to from a 3 column box to a single column box.
Old Jan 31 2014, 06:51 PM

What is wrong with the game? I couldn't get the game to load at ALL. Just sits and spins. I decided to try a backdoor in so I clicked on a bonus a neighbor had posted. That took forever but FINALLY got me to the bonus completion page. However, I clicked on the My Requests link and it said I had NO pending requests. (I had over 100 earlier today.) I finally got my main farm to load after that but I doubt I'll be able to do anything because it's just sooooooooooooooooooooo slow.

YIKES! What's to become of my addiction!?!?!? The only hope here is that maybe they're uploading new stuff? But don't they usually close the old thread before they release a new version? Maybe it's just the Valentine's Day stuff. But . . . what's a girl to do between now and when they get it fixed?????

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 31 2014, 07:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
What is wrong with the game? I couldn't get the game to load at ALL. Just sits and spins. I decided to try a backdoor in so I clicked on a bonus a neighbor had posted. That took forever but FINALLY got me to the bonus completion page. However, I clicked on the My Requests link and it said I had NO pending requests. (I had over 100 earlier today.) I finally got my main farm to load after that but I doubt I'll be able to do anything because it's just sooooooooooooooooooooo slow.

YIKES! What's to become of my addiction!?!?!? The only hope here is that maybe they're uploading new stuff? But don't they usually close the old thread before they release a new version? Maybe it's just the Valentine's Day stuff. But . . . what's a girl to do between now and when they get it fixed?????
What I've been saying "it's time to close this thread"…
Old Jan 31 2014, 07:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

There has been a couple of other times that the new release wasn't closed until the next release arrived. It isn't 4 weeks until Feb 4, 2014 and it has been around 4 weeks for a new release, I believe the earliest is like 4 days before the last release. This release was day 4 after 4 weeks of the Dec release.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 31 2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old Jan 31 2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
There has been a couple of other times that the new release wasn't closed until the next release arrived.
Really??? I know it's a bit early but I thought maybe they'd want to get a jump on Valentine's Day. A girl can hope, yanno???

Btw, once I finally got on my farm, I was able to work and My Requests did reappear after awhile. So I guess whatever the "burp" was is fixed now.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 31 2014, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Really??? I know it's a bit early but I thought maybe they'd want to get a jump on Valentine's Day. A girl can hope, yanno???

Btw, once I finally got on my farm, I was able to work and My Requests did reappear after awhile. So I guess whatever the "burp" was is fixed now.
It could have been that when you was trying to access your farm, everyone else on your server was trying to get on. The more people that is on the same server as you are the slower the server will respond and you could have hit a time that lots of people was playing FT.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 01 2014, 12:34 AM

Level:
XP:

I just discovered something that I had not realized could be, I am filling up my flower shop and its telling me I need more roses and white roses.. I go to the storage where the things for sale are and what it is supposed to be for storage of the things I need to fill up my facilities.. well there are plenty of red roses and white roses there but they do not get picked up to fill the flower shop… what is with that? Is it supposed to be just the fresh ones I pick up every other day or is it supposed to grab the ones on storage also? If it's not then it is a bummer, can't have kept supply of flowers..
Old Feb 01 2014, 03:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I just discovered something that I had not realized could be, I am filling up my flower shop and its telling me I need more roses and white roses.. I go to the storage where the things for sale are and what it is supposed to be for storage of the things I need to fill up my facilities.. well there are plenty of red roses and white roses there but they do not get picked up to fill the flower shop… what is with that? Is it supposed to be just the fresh ones I pick up every other day or is it supposed to grab the ones on storage also? If it's not then it is a bummer, can't have kept supply of flowers..
All items that is used in your factories comes from your storage and it doesn't take only fresh flowers, it takes any flowers that is in storage, next time that happens go out of the flower shop and then go back into it and click on the start buttons or start all button again and see if that works to fill them. The only other thing I can think of is to clear the FT memcache. The Farm Town memcache is different than your computers cache, this is Farm Town’s cache on their server, sometimes the cache on their server gets bad data or data that doesn't let new data be stored and needs to be cleared. It only needs to be cleared when you are having problems.

Click the link in my signature below and you will see a list saying unsetting, this is normal, once the page loads it is done and all you need to do is close that page and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache, cookies, and history and close it. Then sign back in and you are ready to go.

Old Feb 01 2014, 03:57 PM

Level:
XP:

I had just been here and click on your link for the memcache, so it is not that, I will try again today and see if it works.. it just kind of makes me mad I have the supplies there to fill them up and it doesn't.. we will see today that the farms seem to be working better and faster.. thanks for your reply..
Old Feb 01 2014, 03:59 PM

Level:
XP:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARM TOWN, TODAY SHE IS 5 YRS OLD, and I have been playing almost all that long, got her when she was days old and it has been a blast.. love every minute of it… THANK YOU!!
Closed Thread