Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2014, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Great update, Thank You...enjoying the new toys however, i bought the new Big Mist but I can't see that it does anything...what does it do and how does it happen
It doesn't do anything. It is a decoration.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2014, 11:01 AM

i not sure where to put this but since the new up date when i come to the forum i get adds that pop up i have never had that before is any one else having this issue happen
Old Jan 11 2014, 11:10 AM

I noticed that when I use the Farm Stats, I get a variety of answers to the same question...

example... at one farm (36x36, 9-layered, edge-to-edge) I will plant a crop and then inquire how much I might get.
The responses are always different, and as much as 200+++ from high to low.

This is true if I ask for the current farm, or for all farms.

Weird. Just glad that the 49,900 +/- does not yield just a few hundred when I harvest
Old Jan 11 2014, 11:11 AM

When will all animals be harvestable ?
Old Jan 11 2014, 11:26 AM

Default Manure collector

Manure collector has been in store for some time now
Old Jan 11 2014, 11:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I noticed that when I use the Farm Stats, I get a variety of answers to the same question...

example... at one farm (36x36, 9-layered, edge-to-edge) I will plant a crop and then inquire how much I might get.
The responses are always different, and as much as 200+++ from high to low.

This is true if I ask for the current farm, or for all farms.

Weird. Just glad that the 49,900 +/- does not yield just a few hundred when I harvest
I bet you have the box at the bottom checked for the belts/dans, bonuses, and etc.

That total can change because of the belts, they are not consistent, but it says a chance to get that amount and when that box is checked it is giving a different belt/dan bonus each time. I have sat there and checked and unchecked several times to see what the differences would be.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 11 2014, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i not sure where to put this but since the new up date when i come to the forum i get adds that pop up i have never had that before is any one else having this issue happen
If you are getting pop up ads those are not coming from the forums. You have a a malware that has gotten installed on your computer. You need to run your anti-virus/ anti-malware programs to clean that off.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2014, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you are getting pop up ads those are not coming from the forums. You have a a malware that has gotten installed on your computer. You need to run your anti-virus/ anti-malware programs to clean that off.
thanks taz i will have to check it out by do a run. but it is weird that it is just happing when i come here
Old Jan 11 2014, 03:29 PM

Default Tool use option

I'm just saying that I think that if the employer has the option to not let workers use their tools, then the person being hired should be notified of that. I personally have ZERO desire to work for someone that does that. It's the principle of the nastiness that I resent.
Thank you for your considerate help! To make it easier for you to help me-- I am computer literate and have already done all the tedious things you HAVE to get tired of telling people to do. I don't know everything, but I have already covered the basics.

This is my Farm:
[url]http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1644986609&farm_ix=1[url] [/b]
[/font]
Old Jan 11 2014, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionessNcubx3 View Post
I'm just saying that I think that if the employer has the option to not let workers use their tools, then the person being hired should be notified of that. I personally have ZERO desire to work for someone that does that. It's the principle of the nastiness that I resent.
There is no nastiness to it, you are right it is the principle of it, that was one of the perks for spending real money on the game to be able to use higher upgraded tools to be able to work faster than the ones that didn't want to spend real money on the game and I would say those people feel like that perk has been taken away. There are few perks in the game for the people that spend real money to support the game.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread