Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2013, 03:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the 10x10 tools. It is so nice to have the game move even faster.
Old Nov 26 2013, 04:18 PM

Merry Christmas to me!! I just bought myself 100 shiny new lights to light my way on those dark dreary nights out on the crop farms!!!

These are some SERIOUS high beams y'all!!!

Thanks Raul.

PS. I've already harvested, plowed and planted 3 32x32 wall to wall crop farms. Works like a charm.

SeaJay

The Gathering

Last edited by SeaJay; Nov 26 2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old Nov 26 2013, 05:20 PM

Angry Lag time on harvesting tools

Why would I buy 10x10 tools when the biggest tools now have a lag time. Tree harvester doesn't work. It was fine with new release and avatar jumping-that was great improvement. But now there is lag time and biggest tools won't select all trees and has lag time. Bah. Yes, I have cleared cache, defragged,downloaded latest adobe flash player etc.
Old Nov 26 2013, 11:16 PM

Thank-you thank-you for the 10 x 10 tools and the teleporting avatar - made my game so much quicker - brilliant

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 26 2013, 11:36 PM

Angry hy has Sandra Huffman not got her farm back but has had to start over from the beginn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...7477&farm_ix=0

this is My Farm it was taken from I have lost everything My id was stolen i can not access only as a https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...7477&farm_ix=0 i was dropped on a little new B Farm i have been playing for 5 years Raoul and spent up to 3000$ i am saying this here because i haven't heard from mods.. Raoul... can you please please tell them i know you can look me up on how much i have spent i am counting on you.. I cant stand much more of this i am just lost with out my farm and and all my neighbors.. i am lost without my identity ..he took my profile as well my history of my farms are just Gone i wasn't smart enough to put them on my computer all is lost sorry cant get any thing on the up date's i cant even see it in the store please Help me...Sandra L Huffman / Lovey of Sweetheart Fhttp://https://apps.facebook.com/far...7477&farm_ix=0arms Thank you for any and all help..8*(

I cannot understand why Sandra Huffman has not got her farm back and has had to start over from the very beginning again. Had a note from Raul that things would be fixed but it has never happened.
Old Nov 26 2013, 11:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I cannot understand why Sandra Huffman has not got her farm back and has had to start over from the very beginning again. Had a note from Raul that things would be fixed but it has never happened.
The farms are connected to the Facebook account by the Facebook ID. There isn't any way to transfer a farm to another account. The only way to get it back is to get the Facebook account back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2013, 10:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
Why would I buy 10x10 tools when the biggest tools now have a lag time. Tree harvester doesn't work. It was fine with new release and avatar jumping-that was great improvement. But now there is lag time and biggest tools won't select all trees and has lag time. Bah. Yes, I have cleared cache, defragged,downloaded latest adobe flash player etc.
\\

It may be that your computer processor is just not up to the task anymore, what with expanded farms and increased amounts of data needing to be processed back and forth with the Slashkey servers. Maybe adding another stick of RAM might help? I have a rather old machine with only a 1.8mhz processor iwth 1G of RAM and I'm not having any lag using the 8x8's. Hope you figure it out soon and get back to having fun with your game, problems suck. Good luck!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2013, 01:16 PM

Just to let you know, what Slashkey or you’ll have done with the Farm Town Trains suck. I will not do that, and I really don’t need to either. I just won’t bother to do that . Do I like it? NO not at all.
Old Nov 27 2013, 06:37 PM

Just want to thank you for the new tools. With the rapid movement of the avatar it works like lightning!! Great improvement.
Old Nov 28 2013, 06:33 AM

I can live with the train fix, that's for sure, as I really don't need the extra from that Glitch, which was fixed, thanks, I guess
Closed Thread