Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 28 2017, 11:56 AM

tytyty
and thnx for letting us know about the Adobe Flash support. So happy to hear you are on top of it
Old Jul 28 2017, 12:05 PM

Default Thank you for the update info!

Thank you Slashkey for always keeping up with the times!! You guys/gals ROCK
Old Jul 28 2017, 01:05 PM

Cannot find the trolley car in the store. When I do a search, it comes up but finding the location in the store has not worked. I would assume it would be under motion but I am not finding it there or under any other category. Could you please check this and let me know where it is? Thank you!
Old Jul 28 2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theriversong View Post
Cannot find the trolley car in the store. When I do a search, it comes up but finding the location in the store has not worked. I would assume it would be under motion but I am not finding it there or under any other category. Could you please check this and let me know where it is? Thank you!
Hi theriversong

The trolley car is under Trains/Ships tab in the Store.
Old Jul 28 2017, 01:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Wink

You guys do awesome work, thanks and keep up the great job!!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 28 2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi sdsickinger,
I am not sure I woulod sell my Non-ingredients just yet. There will be 2 more service facilities released next week that will use some of those currently non-ingredients.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I just checked and I have a number amount in my non-ingredients (for me).
I have tried all that you suggested and I still have the NaN in the $ amount.

Also just FYI I wrote some months ago about my farm # 17 appearing like someone is on the farm when they are not. It's still that way even after all I have done and after many months. It's frustrating because that's the farm I want as my default as that is where my trains are, and is a reminder to check them daily.
Thanks again

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Jul 28 2017, 02:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I have tried all that you suggested and I still have the NaN in the $ amount.

Also just FYI I wrote some months ago about my farm # 17 appearing like someone is on the farm when they are not. It's still that way even after all I have done and after many months. It's frustrating because that's the farm I want as my default as that is where my trains are, and is a reminder to check them daily.
Thanks again
Hi sdsickinger,
As Farmer Susan answered you, this most likely means you have such a high amount that the location for that number can't display it because the amount is too large. I have looked at your storage and agree with her because you have very high numbers for everything in your storage.
So just go ahead and sell your non-ingredients and you will get the right amount of coins.
There isn't anything we can do about your farm 17 opening with the chat window open. The only thing you can do is close that when you get to that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2017, 02:49 PM

Default Red pattern trees flowers

I normally have trees on when seeding so its faster to irrigate. If I hide the trees, the red pattern from trees or flowers cover all plowed fields. Even if I turn the tree/flowers back on, the red patterns are even covering above the tree tops. Please fix this

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Jul 28 2017, 02:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
I normally have trees on when seeding so its faster to irrigate. If I hide the trees, the red pattern from trees or flowers cover all plowed fields. Even if I turn the tree/flowers back on, the red patterns are even covering above the tree tops. Please fix this
Hi MadamePonderosa,
When you turn those back on all you need to do refresh the farm and the red squares go away.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2017, 03:50 PM

FarmTown forever.
Closed Thread