Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Nothing was said about neighbors not being able to use them. Are you out of fuel? It does require you have fuel and not the employer.
Nope, fuel is definitely not an issue ...at all ever LOL.
Thank you for your considerate help! To make it easier for you to help me-- I am computer literate and have already done all the tedious things you HAVE to get tired of telling people to do. I don't know everything, but I have already covered the basics.

This is my Farm:
[url]http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1644986609&farm_ix=1[url] [/b]
[/font]
Old Jan 09 2014, 12:57 AM

I could not be more happier than the feature that allows us to use the employee's tools. My sister hired me today and what a joy it was, as with having bad arthritis in my hands I now find it so much less painful than when I had to use just the single tools. Overjoyed is an understatement.
As for the complainers, my sister worked extremely hard to get where she is and spent hard gotten money to buy her tools, but is willing to help any new player get ahead. She says she remembers the bad old days of having to slog along with a single tool and with more painful hands than I have. Share the love is her motto. She has a newbie group where she does what she can to help newbies forge ahead in the game. Love her for it
Old Jan 09 2014, 01:07 AM

I would have liked to have seen GREEN for the farms to still go to as in GO and RED for the farms that have been worked as in STOP. Just a thought.
Old Jan 09 2014, 01:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenofnineborgstar View Post
I would have liked to have seen GREEN for the farms to still go to as in GO and RED for the farms that have been worked as in STOP. Just a thought.
Any suggestions would be better in the suggestion section so that the developers can see the suggestion, you can't start a new thread, but you can post in the thread closest to your suggestion. If you don't see one that is close you can post in the thread "My idea doesn't have a thread".

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 09 2014, 01:18 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Something else that needs Poly-fiber???? You need 20 poly-fiber to make only 5 rolls!!!!
I agree with that. I have 4 plants trying to make enough poly fibre and just cant get enough and now we have to find more. Thin air he I come.
Old Jan 09 2014, 01:19 AM

Another time and more to do - thanks Raul now my wife will complain about the time I am on Farmtown. But just asking how about a train car for poly fibre since I cant make enough in 4 facilities to meet demand?
Old Jan 09 2014, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenofnineborgstar View Post
Funny you should say that I have place the exact same thing in my group the farms should be highlighted red not blue but then I saw what blue they used and was very happy with it, as it doesn't impede on the water farms
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jan 09 2014, 02:17 AM

It has been a while since I liked an upgrade, I do like this one though. Love the idea of allowing others to use my tools, I do hope more and more people are award of this. Also, love the fact that the eye has been placed when hired to dim, hide or not what we need a tool for.

Those two things have really improved the game for me anyway. So many people were not aware that they could dim/hide things and made it hard for them to complete a job, therefore getting the bonus chest.

A few more things could have been easily done for us players but hopefully in time these will be sorted out.

Thank you Raul for this great update. :-)
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Jan 09 2014, 03:08 AM

Thank you very much for the new update, I really like the new Home button and the dim out function when you're working at other farms.

Just a small thing I've noticed, when I went to buy the Household Linen Store, the blue button disappears and you have to hover your mouse just above it to actually buy it.
Old Jan 09 2014, 03:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

All those that worked hard / spent real cash on big tools received a kick in the face today.
WHY ?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread