Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 26 2017, 02:49 PM

has anyone else noticed that since all the upgrades that when you plant or harvest the screen jumps (or flashes) all over the place?
just wondering
Old Jun 26 2017, 05:53 PM

Yes, my fields are doing the same - as I H/P/S, they "lift up" as if stuck to the combine. It has really slowed me down when working my crops!
Old Jun 26 2017, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
has anyone else noticed that since all the upgrades that when you plant or harvest the screen jumps (or flashes) all over the place?
just wondering
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norlene Adams View Post
Yes, my fields are doing the same - as I H/P/S, they "lift up" as if stuck to the combine. It has really slowed me down when working my crops!
Hi mastermouse and Norlene,
I have tried with the largest tools you have and with larger and I have not been able to duplicate this.
The only time I have seen something like this is if I hold the mouse button down a split second too long and it drags the farm which will cause it to flash and shifts slightly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2017, 08:54 PM

Well, it flashes for me as well. I call it blinking. been happening for a long time here.

am I correct in thinking if I have like 1,200,200 wheat, then over a million I lose that amount of the crop?

Thanks!
Barbs
Old Jun 26 2017, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Well, it flashes for me as well. I call it blinking. been happening for a long time here.

am I correct in thinking if I have like 1,200,200 wheat, then over a million I lose that amount of the crop?

Thanks!
Barbs
Hi Barbs,
No. The limit for an individual item in your storage is 100 million, though I dare say you will probably not get that high as you would reach the total limit if you had high amounts of other things.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mastermouse and Norlene,
I have tried with the largest tools you have and with larger and I have not been able to duplicate this.
The only time I have seen something like this is if I hold the mouse button down a split second too long and it drags the farm which will cause it to flash and shifts slightly.
thanks Taz
I have chatted with a few of my neighbours..they also are having the same jumpimg/flashing issue. seems to have just started since updates this month
Old Jun 26 2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barbs,
No. The limit for an individual item in your storage is 100 million, though I dare say you will probably not get that high as you would reach the total limit if you had high amounts of other things.
Thanks Taz!
Confused 1 million with 100 million. I did remember the million being in there.
xoxo
Barbs in Wonderland
Old Jun 27 2017, 06:55 AM

FYI Father's Day was 9 days ago and July 4th is less than a week away, so where are the decorations?
Old Jun 28 2017, 11:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

From Raul's Notes >>

Post-Release Updates - June 28nd, 12:00PM

- We opened this thread because we had to release some internal changes in preparation for the release tomorrow, if you experience any bugs or unexpected behavior please post it on this thread.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 28 2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
From Raul's Notes >>

Post-Release Updates - June 28nd, 12:00PM

- We opened this thread because we had to release some internal changes in preparation for the release tomorrow, if you experience any bugs or unexpected behavior please post it on this thread.
Seems like the harvesting/planting is slower than usual. Kind of a delay between clicking on a highlighted plowed field and the appearance of the planted crop. I cleared the memcache and Chrome browser, but that had no effect.

Internet speed:
Download = 85.21 Mbps Upload = 23.43 Mbps Lat = 11ms