Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2017, 10:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Known Issues and Additional Notes:

- We will introduce a new preference 'Enable Ships' for the next release, that will allow you to disable your Ships and your Port. During that time, your ships will not advance and your port will not receive any ships from other players.
Thank you!
Old Jan 25 2017, 10:33 PM

I have a ship stuck in my port that no matter how many times I fill it and it shows it as being done, as soon as I close my port it shows up as being in there again.
Old Jan 25 2017, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul has just posted:

Post-Release Updates - January 25th, 10:00PM

- Create the ships itinerary when the preparation phase starts and allow the replacement of up to 10 neighbour ports in your itinerary. See more info in the post above.

- In addition to been able to replace ports in your itinerary, you can reorder your ports any way you like, using your mouse to drag and drop a port up or down as you wish.

- During the release of the latest changes, we introduced a bug that caused the ship dispatch operations to fail for those users that had the Ship Manager open during the time we released the changes. This issue is now fixed.

Known Issues and Additional Notes:

- We will introduce a new preference 'Enable Ships' for the next release, that will allow you to disable your Ships and your Port. During that time, your ships will not advance and your port will not receive any ships from other players.
YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't have a ship ready to launch until tomorrow morning but can hardly wait to get up and try this out. LOVE this game! Thank you so much for considering our feedback. That is SO good for SO many reasons.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 25 2017, 10:46 PM

I have come back to give this a try. I started prepping the first ship, rearranged some ports, replaced a couple. I am guessing as to activity of most not-very-close neighbors. After the first round of rearranging I went and started the first container and ** came back to find most of my rearranging was set back to before I started**. I am glad that I was able to replace a person that hasn't been online in 3 days but I am guessing as to most folks activity (or lack thereof). This is getting to be a long drawn out experiment.
Old Jan 25 2017, 11:25 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a ship that I think is messed up due to the upgrade. I clicked on dispatch about 20 minutes ago an itinerary came up but now it is empty. The dispatch button is grayed out and none of the containers are loaded but they all was loaded. I didn't change the itinerary it didn't come up to give me an option to do so. Here are some screen grabs so you can see what I am talking about.

ship.jpg

ship1.JPG

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jan 25 2017, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I have a ship stuck in my port that no matter how many times I fill it and it shows it as being done, as soon as I close my port it shows up as being in there again.
Similar situation: I have 2 ships stuck in my port. I've cleared my cache & I ran the FT memcache but they're still there. I also updated Chrome - still no luck. Help!
Old Jan 25 2017, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Similar situation: I have 2 ships stuck in my port. I've cleared my cache & I ran the FT memcache but they're still there. I also updated Chrome - still no luck. Help!
Hi BarbLH,
The developers are aware of the problems with the ships and are working on them. Please be patient until they can fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2017, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
The developers are aware of the problems with the ships and are working on them. Please be patient until they can fix it.
OK, ty Taz!! I can surely be patient, time to call it a night here, LOL!
Old Jan 26 2017, 12:13 AM

I refreshed my game and dispatched a ship around 11pm mountain time but it didn't let me chose my itinerary . Is this live for my time zone? Thanks.
Old Jan 26 2017, 01:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you!!
Closed Thread