Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2015, 03:38 PM

I know you guys are trying to sort out the game but taking the yellow guide lines away whilst scrolling is a nightmare when harvesting 9 x farms, as most of the time the cursor is not exactly on the item harvested thus the nightmare
Old Oct 20 2015, 05:16 PM

The only problem I am having is when I work on my quest farm, changing the crop I want to plant...if seems to hang for quite a while on the selection part... thanks for a wonderful game
Old Oct 20 2015, 07:47 PM

Unhappy Still moving snail slow since Friday, no improvement

WF39, chrome user,
I cleared memcache and rebooted,
checked chrome for an updates I have current version,
I just tried to harvest a few spaces on my default farm, the mouse is still doing the same thing dragging so much the game is a snails pace...I haven't been able to harvest anything since Thursday, crops will go bad in 2 more days
Old Oct 20 2015, 07:55 PM
Account Not Linked

As of now I can't access my train. It worked over the weekend when I dispatched it (during the slowdown) but now I can't select the train. I can select two of the cars but that doesn't allow me to unload the train.
Old Oct 20 2015, 08:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene F Djebara View Post
WF39, chrome user,
I cleared memcache and rebooted,
checked chrome for an updates I have current version,
I just tried to harvest a few spaces on my default farm, the mouse is still doing the same thing dragging so much the game is a snails pace...I haven't been able to harvest anything since Thursday, crops will go bad in 2 more days
Hi Marlene,
You posted this just at the time Raul posted about the latest fix. Please try again to clearing caches and restart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2015, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby the cat View Post
As of now I can't access my train. It worked over the weekend when I dispatched it (during the slowdown) but now I can't select the train. I can select two of the cars but that doesn't allow me to unload the train.
Hi Abby,
Which farm is your train on?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 20 2015, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

For some reason it just came back on. No changes but problem gone.
Old Oct 20 2015, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby the cat View Post
For some reason it just came back on. No changes but problem gone.
Hi Abby,
Ok thanks for letting us know. Just may have been a slight glitch as the release of the fix was being rolled out.
Old Oct 20 2015, 08:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nanatoni

Don't know if this has anything to do with the current problems, but I can no longer go large screen. I've done all the general fixes, clear cache etc, not working. thanks
Old Oct 20 2015, 08:45 PM
Account Not Linked

My trains are on farm 25 and the 2 that are dispatched I can not click on them. They will not highlight for me and clicking over them does nothing. I tried moving the tracks out of the way as that was what was highlighted no change. The train that is not dispatched I can click on no problem.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread