Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2017, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpi View Post
When we import goods can we use them to fill regular facilities or only for chain facilities?

Hi tarpi

When you click in Import button, then the items are added to your main storage and you can use them to fill your service facility chain and your regular service facity in case you have more than 2 service facilities of the same type.

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 27 2017 at 05:50 AM.
Old Dec 27 2017, 03:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi tarpi

When you click in Import button, then the items are added to your main storage and you can use them to fill your service facility chain and your regular service facity in case you have more than 2 service facilities of the same type.
If I read this correctly, then if you have at least 3 of the facilities, then you should be able to continue in the other quests with the third one?
Old Dec 27 2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
If I read this correctly, then if you have at least 3 of the facilities, then you should be able to continue in the other quests with the third one?

Hi Grumpdad

If one of your neighbors has a regular facility chain that fits with one of your service facility chain, then that neighbor is able to export you products. That neighbor is exporting you the products (Export), but as soon as you click in Import button, those products become just regular products and are added to your main storage.

From your main storage, you will be able to use them to load your service facility chain, other service facility of the same type if you own it, or load the products to finish the last step for regular and cooperative quests. Of course, if you have enough products stored to load all of them.
Old Dec 28 2017, 01:48 PM

I am a little confused about the 'staging area' in the Facility Chains... where do I go to see how much products were exported to me by my neighbours???... all I see is my coins going down without me importing anything and yet I do not know who or what was exported to me... thank you...

As usual great update and a Happy New Year to the FT Team (Devs and Mods)... thank you...

Also, I've noticed that when someone exports products it shows up in the Activity section (bottom of farm) and pushes the 3rd column to the far right...

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 2.56.12 PM.jpg

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties

Last edited by Shellgirlmtl; Dec 28 2017 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Add image
Old Dec 28 2017, 02:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
I am a little confused about the 'staging area' in the Facility Chains... where do I go to see how much products were exported to me by my neighbours???... all I see is my coins going down without me importing anything and yet I do not know who or what was exported to me... thank you...

As usual great update and a Happy New Year to the FT Team (Devs and Mods)... thank you...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,

When you click the green Import Products From, in each neighbours box who has exported to you, if there is a blue import button, it will show you the picture of the neighbour, their avatar name and tell you how many products you can import but not what they are. They will be items that you can use in your facilities and they get sent to your main storage for you to use to stock your service chains for more profit.

To keep your staging area free for people to export to you, you need to regularly import.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 28 2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Shellgirlmtl,

When you click the green Import Products From, in each neighbours box who has exported to you, if there is a blue import button, it will show you the picture of the neighbour, their avatar name and tell you how many products you can import but not what they are. They will be items that you can use in your facilities and they get sent to your main storage for you to use to stock your service chains for more profit.

To keep your staging area free for people to export to you, you need to regularly import.
OK, I think... I figured out what the Green & Blue buttons are and what info they show... so, my understanding is, I do not get to see what's in my staging area??? I just have to make sure I import where & to whom I can... is that it???

Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Dec 28 2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
OK, I think... I figured out what the Green & Blue buttons are and what info they show... so, my understanding is, I do not get to see what's in my staging area??? I just have to make sure I import where & to whom I can... is that it???
Hi Shellgirlmtl

Not all functions for the Facility Chain have been released yet, the Check products is one of them. Up now we get a total amount of products for import but not what they are. We just have to wait some weeks till the developers released them and meanwhile you need to regularly import as Tiger told you.

You can read all the information released up now in our Game guide in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Old Dec 28 2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Shellgirlmtl

Not all functions for the Facility Chain have been released yet, the Check products is one of them. Up now we get a total amount of products for import but not what they are. We just have to wait some weeks till the developers released them and meanwhile you need to regularly import as Tiger told you.

You can read all the information released up now in our Game guide in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Thank you... and a Happy New Year...

Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Dec 28 2017, 04:20 PM

More new and fun stuff today - Thanks Raul!!
Old Dec 28 2017, 04:33 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the new release:

Post-Release Updates - December 28th, 4:30PM

- Released the Pharmacy Supplies Factory.

All the information you need about new crop, new tree and new products in other factories, in points 3 and 7 in the main post.
Closed Thread