Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Dec 20 2017, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Dear Developers, as a "holiday" present to us please consider creating Farm Town cash purchases of $59.99 (400 FC) and $99.99 (650 FC). I've been playing since the beginning and have asked for this repeatedly. My "holiday" gift to you will be to buy FT Cash at the new levels.
Hi james_a_thompson

Please post your idea in our Suggestions section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jan 27 2018, 11:07 AM

Default farm cash

Why do you guys protect your "farm cash" so much? It's a game not real cash. You want people to play your game then make it more fun not hard work. Way too much being done in "fc" and that stuff is way too hard to get without paying "real money" for it. I am not paying hard earned cash to play your game. Get real and help people play the game without all the difficulty. Your game used to be fun. What the hell are you guys thinking. I have played this game for a whole lot of years and it is not as much fun as it used to be, because you people have gotten stupid.
Jerry
Old Apr 15 2018, 09:37 PM
Account Not Linked

I tryed to buy farmcash with a gift card and it said that i had to many giftcard accounts and deleate them before i can use another card to buy more farmcash so how do you deleate gift cards numbers so you can use another gift card
Old Apr 15 2018, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie vandecar View Post
I tryed to buy farmcash with a gift card and it said that i had to many giftcard accounts and deleate them before i can use another card to buy more farmcash so how do you deleate gift cards numbers so you can use another gift card
Hi Debbie,
You will have to go to your Facebook settings and click on Payments in the left side column. Facebook handles all purchases of Farmcash for Farm Town. Slashkey does not have anything to do with those payments.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 17 2018, 04:31 AM

With the new "Requirements" to be able to play this game, I find that I no longer care to play. If I wanted PUBLIC postings and granting access to friends to 'do not play' Farm Town, then that's what I would have signed up for. I feel like I have "PAID" for a game that I did not want to buy under these conditions. I am requesting a refund of all monies spent or the ability to send all FC items to others farmers currently playing. Please advise and thank you.
Serenity Dilsworth
Old Apr 17 2018, 05:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
With the new "Requirements" to be able to play this game, I find that I no longer care to play. If I wanted PUBLIC postings and granting access to friends to 'do not play' Farm Town, then that's what I would have signed up for. I feel like I have "PAID" for a game that I did not want to buy under these conditions. I am requesting a refund of all monies spent or the ability to send all FC items to others farmers currently playing. Please advise and thank you.
Serenity Dilsworth
Hi Serenity Dilsworth,

There is nothing new about the requirements to play the game, they are the same permissions you gave when you first started playing. You are giving authorisation for the game to access your basic information like name, picture and friends which are essential to the operation of the game, for things like gifting, train boosting, neighbours and so on. You can still choose the privacy of your posts to be what you wish if you do not want them to be public.

What's new about it is that Facebook now require you to do this every 90 days. This we have no control over, but at least it is very easy to do.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 17 2018, 07:51 AM

I understand. Then it is my intention at this point to discontinue playing. I have purchased many Farm Cash items. I would like to be able to gift these to friends I have still playing the game. Since I purchased them, I believe I must own them and therefore can do with them whatever I think it right. How may I do this please? Many thanks,
Serenity Dilsworth
Old Apr 17 2018, 08:04 AM

Quote:
I understand. Then it is my intention at this point to discontinue playing. I have purchased many Farm Cash items. I would like to be able to gift these to friends I have still playing the game. Since I purchased them, I believe I must own them and therefore can do with them whatever I think it right. How may I do this please? Many thanks,
Serenity Dilsworth
Hi Serenity Dilsworth,

I'm sorry but you once you have bought an item it is only for your use in the game. You can not gift anything on your farms or in your storage to someone else. The only thing you can do is, depending on how much FC you have in left your account, is send any Farm Cash you have remaining in your account in the form of a gift card or a Farm Cash Item. You can find out how to do that in the Game Guide for Gifting
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621278

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 17 2018, 08:08 AM

Good to know. Thanks for all your help and assistance over the years. I have always had a grateful heart.
Serenity Dilsworth
Old Apr 17 2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Good to know. Thanks for all your help and assistance over the years. I have always had a grateful heart.
Serenity Dilsworth
We are sorry to see you want to leave the game, we wish you well in whatever you decide to do. Thank you for playing and contributing to the game. You are very welcome for any help we have given you in the past. If in the future you decide to come back then we will be pleased to see you

Clickable Help Links: