Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2015, 12:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Has there been a new change regarding the Hide options? I have chosen to hide a few trees, but they don't really 'hide' if I move my mouse over the area where I have hidden them, they are hidden, but, if I move my mouse over a different location, the trees appear, without having to refresh my screen. I don't like the feature bcuz it's confusing for me to see which trees are really there, or which ones are hidden.
Hi knolan,

Problems with the hide feature is a known issue that's being worked on at the moment. Keep an eye on the notes in Rauls post at the beginning of this thread for any updates.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 23 2015, 03:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the best thing to do if you have trees or anything reappearing after you have hidden them.. is reload the game.. and then they are gone... I have noticed this happens now and again, not all the time, I can live with it until the flash problem is fixed.. no big deal.. we have had worse to deal with in the past...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2015, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy93722 View Post
This past week I had a quest requiring mangos. Yet when I went to my farm to harvest them I noticed that all my mango trees were gone. And not only that but they were gone from the gift section. Did Farmtown simply do away with the Mango trees or is this a glitch?
Hi peachy,
No, Farm Town has not done away with the mango trees. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2015, 07:44 PM

Default my requests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tammy,
Facebook controls what is on your Newsfeed and they only will show you a certain amount. This was one reason why the developers set up the way for you to see them all in the My Requests.
And how do we see all of my requests. Please link me up with this info.
Old Oct 23 2015, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aj Leair View Post
And how do we see all of my requests. Please link me up with this info.
Hi Aj Leair,
You go to the My Requests tab at the top of your farm and then click on Show Wall Requests. They are listed there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2015, 09:15 AM

i don't think anyone has asked this question, and maybe this isn't the right thread for it, but i'll pose it anyway: rather than frequently tweaking the game so it will work with Adobe's frequently-changing program, why not tweak the game so it will work WITHOUT any input from Adobe, or anyone else? i'm not a programmer, graphics weenie, or software developer, but surely it can be done, yes? otherwise, Adobe has everyone by the 'short hairs', and they know it; they can do whatever they want, free and clear, and without consequence...

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Oct 25 2015, 10:07 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. Since the last upgrade, my orange manure spreader is working. I used to be able to carry it from farm to farm. Now I can only use it on one or two; then I have to leave FT and go back in and do one or two more...and so on and so on and so on and so on. Thanks
Old Oct 25 2015, 10:21 AM

Cant get full screen to work. Any1 else having same problem
Old Oct 25 2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem. Since the last upgrade, my orange manure spreader is working. I used to be able to carry it from farm to farm. Now I can only use it on one or two; then I have to leave FT and go back in and do one or two more...and so on and so on and so on and so on. Thanks
If you put it in storage, you don't have to move it around at all, you just access it from the tool box.
Old Oct 25 2015, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
i don't think anyone has asked this question, and maybe this isn't the right thread for it, but i'll pose it anyway: rather than frequently tweaking the game so it will work with Adobe's frequently-changing program, why not tweak the game so it will work WITHOUT any input from Adobe, or anyone else? i'm not a programmer, graphics weenie, or software developer, but surely it can be done, yes? otherwise, Adobe has everyone by the 'short hairs', and they know it; they can do whatever they want, free and clear, and without consequence...
Hi supertrucker,
If it was only that easy. Unfortunately every program on your computer has to be built within some programming language. Flash happens to be the language that Farm Town is written in, so when they change the language then you have to make adjustments. It could be any one of a number of languages that support graphics, but Flash was the best at the time that Farm Town was created.
Closed Thread