Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 30 2014, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It does make a difference in the time. Quests expire exactly 7 days after the completion of the last step. If a quest completes at 3:40 AM and your collection time is not until later in the day then that quest will drop of the count as some have found out.
Wow! First time I'm aware of this. Thanks for letting me know!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 01 2014, 11:31 AM

I have a quest, with a lifeline, in progress and I start another quest - I know that I can't enlist another lifeline until the first quest is completed. So I start the necessary facility (ex. sawmill - oak lumber) in the second quest. Once the first quest is complete, I click on the lifeline for my second quest and I get the "Employee Lifeline".

QUESTION: Why is it that when I work a sawmill (oak lumber) this step doesn't get marked as complete?
Old Jul 01 2014, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelonia View Post
I have a quest, with a lifeline, in progress and I start another quest - I know that I can't enlist another lifeline until the first quest is completed. So I start the necessary facility (ex. sawmill - oak lumber) in the second quest. Once the first quest is complete, I click on the lifeline for my second quest and I get the "Employee Lifeline".

QUESTION: Why is it that when I work a sawmill (oak lumber) this step doesn't get marked as complete?
Because you have already started the production in your own facility then you can't get it from working others' facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2014, 11:43 AM

Thanks Taz
Old Jul 01 2014, 09:05 PM

Still having the problem with not getting credit for what I harvest/start until I reload. The current mystery is how do I harvest maple SAP???? All you can do with maple trees is cut them down. I'm stumped.
Old Jul 01 2014, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Still having the problem with not getting credit for what I harvest/start until I reload. The current mystery is how do I harvest maple SAP???? All you can do with maple trees is cut them down. I'm stumped.
You need red maple trees which are gift trees for the maple sap.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2014, 02:31 PM
Account Not Linked

I need teak log piles for quest, I have chopped so many teak trees in last 3 days. and it will not register for my quest. Am getting tired of spending cash for factories then not being able to use them for reason bought.
Old Jul 02 2014, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo richards View Post
I need teak log piles for quest, I have chopped so many teak trees in last 3 days. and it will not register for my quest. Am getting tired of spending cash for factories then not being able to use them for reason bought.
Hi!

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are you chopping the teak trees in your own farms?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 02 2014, 05:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default claiming quests

I had 8 quests this morning and I claimed them to get my 2 farm cash. I cashed in 2 quests after I claimed my farm cash and it took away my 2 new ones. That is not right not to give me my 2 quests when I did not claim them until I had claimed the farm cash.
Old Jul 02 2014, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlr1957@aol.com View Post
I had 8 quests this morning and I claimed them to get my 2 farm cash. I cashed in 2 quests after I claimed my farm cash and it took away my 2 new ones. That is not right not to give me my 2 quests when I did not claim them until I had claimed the farm cash.

Hi!

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If those 2 quest were completed before you collected your farm cash then they were considered to the previous week. When you collect the coins, the quests are registered in the chart below the quest' screen, but they are added to the day they were completed.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading