Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 20 2014, 07:25 AM

Default not to seem ungrateful

Not to seem ungrateful for all your hard work, but i would like to be able to purchase new flowers and trees and have the option to buy multiples, and use the multi planter to lay them out....as it is now i have to buy the tree or flower, put it on my farm, store it, then remove it from the storage with the multi planter.

Thanks very much

Jennifer

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 20 2014 at 09:56 AM.
Old Jun 20 2014, 09:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have looked in a lot of places and can't find how to switch tools on the places on the bar next to tool box. I know a while back someone asked how to switch them for the shortcuts but can't find the post. Please tell again. Thanks
Old Jun 20 2014, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I have looked in a lot of places and can't find how to switch tools on the places on the bar next to tool box. I know a while back someone asked how to switch them for the shortcuts but can't find the post. Please tell again. Thanks
Click on the bent arrow next to the Save at the top right of your farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2014, 09:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjeni View Post
Not to seem ungrateful for all your hard work, but i would like to be able to purchase new flowers and trees and have the option to buy multiples, and use the multi planter to lay them out....as it is now i have to buy the tree or flower, put it on my farm, store it, then remove it from the storage with the multi planter.

Thanks very much

Jennifer
I copied your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support thread about tools. If you will click on the multiplanter first it will bring up the store withthe sections for trees and flowers. Pick the one you want and plant away.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2014, 09:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Click on the bent arrow next to the Save at the top right of your farm.
Thank you very much just hope I can remember it, I don't use it much. First time since we got it and doing it then.
Old Jun 20 2014, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjeni View Post

Thanks very much

Jennifer
Open your tool box click on the multi-planter and it takes you to the store.. just click on whatever trees or flowers you want to purchase.
Old Jun 21 2014, 10:24 AM

I just fueled up and I noticed that none of my gifted fuel was used. I'm not too concerned, just wondering that if it isn't going to be included in the fuel up because I have lots from facilities - I'll switch out the fuel gifts for something else and sell what's in storage.
Old Jun 21 2014, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelonia View Post
I just fueled up and I noticed that none of my gifted fuel was used. I'm not too concerned, just wondering that if it isn't going to be included in the fuel up because I have lots from facilities - I'll switch out the fuel gifts for something else and sell what's in storage.
They only count the fuel gifts that is in your gift box as gifted fuel, if you haven't accepted a fuel can from the gifts you received that will not count.

You have to accept the gift, it then goes into your gift box. From there you can leave it in your gift box to be counted as from gifts or you can store the fuel cans and those would then be counted as from the refinery.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 21 2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
..... From there you can leave it in your gift box to be counted as from gifts or you can store the fuel cans and those would then be counted as from the refinery.
I didn't know that once a fuel gift was stored it counted as from the refinery - thanks. So my question now is - why was there still 3900+ fuel left in my storage after I refueled? Is there a limit?
Old Jun 21 2014, 01:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelonia View Post
I didn't know that once a fuel gift was stored it counted as from the refinery - thanks. So my question now is - why was there still 3900+ fuel left in my storage after I refueled? Is there a limit?
There is no limit, some people have tens of millions of fuel. You didn't store any after you refueled? Open up the fuel station and see how many fuel cans it shows under "from refinery" which is the ones that is in your storage. Do you know how many you had in your storage prior to fueling up?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter