Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 05 2014, 05:29 PM

It would help if people wouldn't put "All Jobs" in their status and then when you hire them they say "I don't fish" or "I don't do flowers". If that is the case then, number one don't accept the job and number 2 don't advertise that you will do all jobs if you will only do certain things.
Old Apr 06 2014, 12:30 AM

i dont know if any one else has this issue but when I am hired to do things like flowers and trees sometimes it can take forever sometimes I can spend up to 15 minutes on one farm because they have crops and flowers and trees (both chopping and harvesting) and doent help when they on rthe farm all higgedly piggeldy
Old Apr 06 2014, 10:34 AM

I'd like a way to streamline the hiring process. When I click to hire someone, I have to remember which farms are ready, and need work based on what I'm hiring for. By the time I click all the farms I want, the person I'm trying to hire is sometimes gone. A 'hire for all' button, where I could manually uncheck one if needed would be nice.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Apr 06 2014, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
I'd like a way to streamline the hiring process. When I click to hire someone, I have to remember which farms are ready, and need work based on what I'm hiring for. By the time I click all the farms I want, the person I'm trying to hire is sometimes gone. A 'hire for all' button, where I could manually uncheck one if needed would be nice.
What I do to make it faster is go to the selling market, click on an avatar there, and click on multiple hire and set up what I need done and what farms. Then I click the x to close it without hiring the person. Then when I go to the hiring market I click on the one I want to hire and click on multiple hire. Everything is already set up so I just click to hire.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2014, 11:21 AM

Default Hiring of people to do jobs on your farm.

I have been playing this game for a very long time. I stopped playing for a while while I attended college. Now I am playing again. Alot of things have changed some for the good but 1 thing I know is for the bad. When you hire people to do your jobs they don't complete them anymore because they are getting money and xp for the work already and they don't care about the bonus. So, they leave you with what they don't want to do and it makes it hard to get people to do that work because they want the crops too. Only you trusted someone else to do it all and it didn't happen. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE. Personally. I think you shouldn't get anything until the job is complete. If you accept the job that someone hires you for you should have to finish that farm before you get anything. And there are a lot of people that will agree with me because a lot of people are getting ripped off. I personally am getting tired of it. People go to your farm and are rude and say mean terrible things. And nothing is getting done to solve it. Thank you for your time.
Old Apr 06 2014, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzaninis View Post
I have been playing this game for a very long time. I stopped playing for a while while I attended college. Now I am playing again. Alot of things have changed some for the good but 1 thing I know is for the bad. When you hire people to do your jobs they don't complete them anymore because they are getting money and xp for the work already and they don't care about the bonus. So, they leave you with what they don't want to do and it makes it hard to get people to do that work because they want the crops too. Only you trusted someone else to do it all and it didn't happen. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE. Personally. I think you shouldn't get anything until the job is complete. If you accept the job that someone hires you for you should have to finish that farm before you get anything. And there are a lot of people that will agree with me because a lot of people are getting ripped off. I personally am getting tired of it. People go to your farm and are rude and say mean terrible things. And nothing is getting done to solve it. Thank you for your time.
I moved your post to the thread in the General Feedback about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2014, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
It would also be nice to know what people will and won't do before you hire them rather than have to try to hire several people before you find someone who accepts the job.
Old Apr 08 2014, 01:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
It would also be nice to know what people will and won't do before you hire them rather than have to try to hire several people before you find someone who accepts the job.
I keep trying to talk people into advertising in their status at the market. You have no idea anymore what people will do.
Old Apr 08 2014, 11:36 PM

I put in my status "No fishing or flowers" and people ignore it.
Old Apr 10 2014, 03:28 AM
Account Not Linked

lol, i hear you there.

i wonder if the problem for some people is that they have small monitors and can't read the statuses. maybe some kind of enlarged font onMouseOver