Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 19 2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I don't get the new train mini game. I can't even complete the level one practice once. I don't know what Im doing. When I do finally manage to make a track to the other side, it always says too late. I can't seem to find track pieces that will even work. Is it suppose to be this hard, or am I not understanding something.
Just a tip with the game.... once you have a complete track, you can speed up the train by clicking it not too bad once you realise you can do that

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 20 2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The help screen on the turbo bottling machine has a mistake it shows 10 facilities, but it should only be 8. It has the juice factory and the oil factory twice. The turbo bottling machine does 8 different factories and the turbo drive thru system does 10 different factories for a total of 18 between the two of them.
ok, however the start all says you can start 23 of them?
Old Apr 20 2013, 12:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

woo hoo, am now able to uncover trees again, thanks slashkey!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2013, 12:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
Where are you seeing that it says 23? It is not in the store, new release, or anywhere I have seen.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 20 2013, 12:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I think it depends on how many facilities you own...and if you click on the ? in the top right corner of the new turbo tools, it shows which facilities it will start with one click..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 20 2013, 01:26 AM

The Echinacea, and also the Brussels Sprouts from an earlier release, show only Ready to Harvest. The amount of time until wasted is never displayed! Could we possibly get a fix for this? Many thanks! :-)
Old Apr 20 2013, 01:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
If you have multiples of a facility that one of the turbo tool does then it will show more than the 18. Mine tells me it will start 25 of 299, because I have duplicates of some of those facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2013, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Where are you seeing that it says 23? It is not in the store, new release, or anywhere I have seen.
When I click Start all:
See attached pic.

Anyway, I have sussed it, it's the total of ALL the facs of the types startable, and I have multiples of some of them.

Thanks for the talk, it helped me work it out.

cheers
David
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-04-20_0830.jpg (19.2 KB, 17 views)
Old Apr 20 2013, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
On the contrary. It is quite fair if you consider that we needed to buy the regular bottle machine and regular drive through to enable the all buttons for the those factories. They did the same thing with the services - released 2 regular carts and checkouts and then 2 turbo carts and checkouts. They are merely being consistent and to make sure those who can buy a ton of farm cash do not have an unfair advantage, they are continuing to release them just 2 at a time.
I have both of them, in fact I have all 4 of them the two for the Referral ones and the two for the Regular ones, still only showing 45 help please xxx
Old Apr 20 2013, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
On the contrary. It is quite fair if you consider that we needed to buy the regular bottle machine and regular drive through to enable the all buttons for the those factories. They did the same thing with the services - released 2 regular carts and checkouts and then 2 turbo carts and checkouts. They are merely being consistent and to make sure those who can buy a ton of farm cash do not have an unfair advantage, they are continuing to release them just 2 at a time.
I have all 4, it even says in the message you own all of them, but its still only doing 45 of them
Closed Thread