Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2017, 12:45 PM

Very frustrated with the newest version.....stuff not showing....slow loading....can't collect gifts, can't send gifts.....done all the suggestions.....connections all ok.....almost at the point of not playing anymore.....it is not my computer or our connection!
Old Apr 13 2017, 03:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravencraft42@hotmail.com View Post
Very frustrated with the newest version.....stuff not showing....slow loading....can't collect gifts, can't send gifts.....done all the suggestions.....connections all ok.....almost at the point of not playing anymore.....it is not my computer or our connection!
Hi ravencraft,
It may not be your computer or connection, but it can be any one of the many links your signal goes through that is loading slow, dropping data, or losing the connection. There isn't any thing we can do about those internet link connections.
I have been to your farms with no problems. You are on the server WF36 and I also am on that server. If it was a server problem then I would not be able to work on my own farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 13 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old Apr 13 2017, 06:29 PM

Smile

Taz, I've been having the same troubles .. not being able to accept gifts or send gifts, trouble with posting and I believe the problem is FaceBook itself. I am having the same problems with another game and FB in general. I was able to get a ticket into them, and they replied to say "they were working on a fix" .. I don 't know if that information helps, but thought I'd share just in case.
Happy Farming
Old Apr 13 2017, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Taz, I've been having the same troubles .. not being able to accept gifts or send gifts, trouble with posting and I believe the problem is FaceBook itself. I am having the same problems with another game and FB in general. I was able to get a ticket into them, and they replied to say "they were working on a fix" .. I don 't know if that information helps, but thought I'd share just in case.
Happy Farming
Hi dnreynolds,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

There may be other sites you need for your other games. If these are not allowed then it can effect gifts and posting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 13 2017, 08:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Problem

Whatever optimization they did tonight, it's a problem. I was harvesting/plowing/planting a friend's farm. When the crops were done, the combine harvest/plow appeared instead of the tree tool, there were also trees ready. There are no more fields to do yet that tool shows up. So I had to pick up each tool after using, as soon as I finished chopping, the h/p tool showed up again instead of the flower harvester, flowers were ready. This doesn't work well, having to go into tools to choose the right tool when we haven't had to do that before this.
Old Apr 13 2017, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyj5 View Post
Whatever optimization they did tonight, it's a problem. I was harvesting/plowing/planting a friend's farm. When the crops were done, the combine harvest/plow appeared instead of the tree tool, there were also trees ready. There are no more fields to do yet that tool shows up. So I had to pick up each tool after using, as soon as I finished chopping, the h/p tool showed up again instead of the flower harvester, flowers were ready. This doesn't work well, having to go into tools to choose the right tool when we haven't had to do that before this.
Hi mindyj,
I noticed this too as I was doing some super neighbor work. However, after I closed the farms and went back in to finish, I noticed I was getting the tools in the correct order. Logtruck, then tree shaker and then flower harvester and last the harvest plow tool. When I finished harvesting and replanting then no other tool came up showing that the farm was completed.
Old Apr 13 2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mindyj,
I noticed this too as I was doing some super neighbor work. However, after I closed the farms and went back in to finish, I noticed I was getting the tools in the correct order. Logtruck, then tree shaker and then flower harvester and last the harvest plow tool. When I finished harvesting and replanting then no other tool came up showing that the farm was completed.
I am having trouble with trees chop have to reload to complete them, only half the trees or chop will show i reloaded the page and had to do the other half.
Old Apr 13 2017, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
I am having trouble with trees chop have to reload to complete them, only half the trees or chop will show i reloaded the page and had to do the other half.
Hi Diane,
The only thing I can think of would be if all the trees were not quite ready. If you arrived on the farm just as the trees were ready it is possible not all of the data had updated yet. When that happens try just refreshing the farm and they should all show to be harvested.
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mindyj,
I did reload several times to see if it would work properly but it didn't. When I finished h/p/planting crops, the h/p tool showed. I went into tools to get the chopper, when the trees were done, the h/p tool appeared again. Same when I finished flowers and harvesting trees. Each time I had to go get the correct tool and the h/p appeared even though there wasn't any fields left to do, after each thing was finished. I don't have anymore to do tonight so will clear memcache and see how it goes tomorrow.
A neighbor of mine is having the same issue.

Last edited by mindyj5; Apr 13 2017 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added that another neighbor was also having the issue.
Old Apr 13 2017, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyj5 View Post
I did reload several times to see if it would work properly but it didn't. When I finished h/p/planting crops, the h/p tool showed. I went into tools to get the chopper, when the trees were done, the h/p tool appeared again. Same when I finished flowers and harvesting trees. Each time I had to go get the correct tool and the h/p appeared even though there wasn't any fields left to do, after each thing was finished. I don't have anymore to do tonight so will clear memcache and see how it goes tomorrow.
A neighbor of mine is having the same issue.
Hi mindyj,
Clearing the memcache will force a reload of the data on the server, so that should reload with the update. See what happens after you have done that and tell your neighbor to do the same.
Closed Thread