Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 03 2019, 06:17 AM

Default Trading Warehouse

Nothing is showing that ppl have anything in their Warehouse..they are not highlighted or anything in the Market Place
Old Jul 03 2019, 06:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Nothing is showing that ppl have anything in their Warehouse..they are not highlighted or anything in the Market Place
Hi Dana1971,

I have moved your post to the new release thread as you are asking about something related to those items.

That part of the release is not here yet. For now you still need to click on avatars to view their warehouse to see if they have anything in it. Keep an eye on Raul's post in the New Release, he will update that when it is released.

What was added last night is the following:

Post Release Updates - July 2nd, 7:00PM

- The Trading Warehouse now shows by default your Trade Marketplace offers when you are at the Trade Marketplace.

- When you order your neighbours by 'Trade Offers' the menu option changes to 'Refresh Trade Offers', so you can click on that option again to refresh the order and update your neighbours beige dots.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 04 2019, 10:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

getting a bit tired of opening neighbors warehouses (they have the beige dot) and when trying to get the goods..... being told they don't have any... only happening with a couple of neighbors... the rest are fine...getting to the stage where I won't bother even trying anymore... just having a grumble... nothing serious... LOL
Old Jul 04 2019, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
getting a bit tired of opening neighbors warehouses (they have the beige dot) and when trying to get the goods..... being told they don't have any... only happening with a couple of neighbors... the rest are fine...getting to the stage where I won't bother even trying anymore... just having a grumble... nothing serious... LOL
Hi Aussie Rae,
It could be that it just didn't update yet. Maybe they just went past their midnight and it hasn't shown them as expired yet or someone beat you to the product you are trying to get and again has not updated yet. only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms or run memcache you get the updated information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2019, 03:02 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
It could be that it just didn't update yet. Maybe they just went past their midnight and it hasn't shown them as expired yet or someone beat you to the product you are trying to get and again has not updated yet. only thing I can suggest is to restart your farms or run memcache you get the updated information.
have done all of that Taz, the same message shows the next day, its only 3 of my neighbors that this is happening with, all the others who have a warehouse seem to be working correctly... and as I said, I won't stress over it.. its just a game,
Old Jul 05 2019, 03:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
have done all of that Taz, the same message shows the next day, its only 3 of my neighbors that this is happening with, all the others who have a warehouse seem to be working correctly... and as I said, I won't stress over it.. its just a game,
Hi Aussie Rae,

If you are able to, when the warehouse says products available to buy, but you are getting a message saying that they have none, and refreshing trade offers is not clearing them, ask your neighbor if they filled their warehouse and then individually sold the items in there to another farmer. I'm wondering if that's when it's not clearing from the warehouse.

Edit to add: I tried loading the warehouse then sold one offered to another neighbor and the sold offer updated fine for both that neighbor and another that had seen the offer there, also tried deleting one not sold, in case it was that, no problems with that either.

Have you noticed if it's the exactly the same offer that is not clearing, or is it different ones each day for those neighbors? Are they seeing the product as sold or are they seeing it as sold or still waiting to be sold?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 05 2019 at 04:10 AM.
Old Jul 08 2019, 07:16 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,

If you are able to, when the warehouse says products available to buy, but you are getting a message saying that they have none, and refreshing trade offers is not clearing them, ask your neighbor if they filled their warehouse and then individually sold the items in there to another farmer. I'm wondering if that's when it's not clearing from the warehouse.

Edit to add: I tried loading the warehouse then sold one offered to another neighbor and the sold offer updated fine for both that neighbor and another that had seen the offer there, also tried deleting one not sold, in case it was that, no problems with that either.

Have you noticed if it's the exactly the same offer that is not clearing, or is it different ones each day for those neighbors? Are they seeing the product as sold or are they seeing it as sold or still waiting to be sold?
I have managed to get some products from the farmers if I wait til late in the afternoon as opposed to before lunch time.... sometimes I am then able to actually get goods, one day I got 2 products from the same farmer so its obviously glitching with these particular farmers for some unknown reason, really weird... today I don't see that they have any warehouse items at all so I am unable to check.. all other farmers with the beige dot are working fine....
Old Jul 13 2019, 10:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Thank you very much everyone for your feedback on the April release. I am now closing this thread.

If you require help with the game please post in Help and Support.
For feedback for the game post in General Feedback.
Ideas for the game post in Suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread