Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2011, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeepsPlace View Post
When I click to help neighbors, it says the mayor sent 50% to me. But they never show up in my gifts when I go to my farm. Is anyone else having this problem?
it go to your storge not to your gift box
Old Jun 10 2011, 05:41 AM

Default belts

I try posting 2 this moring and got a error message....now it don't show up so i can post it?
Old Jun 10 2011, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
A few things to factor in. Do you have a layered/stacked farm? Do you have trees, flowers, decorations, etc on or off ? Are your animals running around loose? These simple things can be pure he11
Aha! Sheep and llamas running amok on most of my farms. Tell me, if the sheds were allowed to hold 200 critters, would my facilities storage be faster?

Thank you.
Old Jun 10 2011, 06:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Just think, in a few weeks (or less) we will all have all the belts and we will just get the bonus boxes, problem solved.
I'm going to miss it when we dont get the belt requests anymore! this is such a great way of getting so much stuff!
Old Jun 10 2011, 07:15 AM
Account Not Linked

[quote=Double T Dude Ranch;4694354]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Mia View Post

The coins limit is a combination from you working on friends requests and them working on yours. Any gift you get from posting on the wall will show up in your gift box in game for you to add.
ok,I posted for sheep wool textile roll last night. Had 7 in my gift box this morning (18 each). Stored all. Went to storage and there were only 11 there which is what I had the night before. The 7 in my gift box never reached my storage.

Now I don't know if other things in my gift box reached my storage. Don't know if belt bonuses are getting to my storage. Would have to clic k one and check.

Hope devcs will look into thisl. Why post if they are not going 5to get to you (storage).

Love the game but no point of doing posting if not working.
Old Jun 10 2011, 09:36 AM

[quote=KEKLAOL;4698342]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post

ok,I posted for sheep wool textile roll last night. Had 7 in my gift box this morning (18 each). Stored all. Went to storage and there were only 11 there which is what I had the night before. The 7 in my gift box never reached my storage.

Now I don't know if other things in my gift box reached my storage. Don't know if belt bonuses are getting to my storage. Would have to clic k one and check.

Hope devcs will look into thisl. Why post if they are not going 5to get to you (storage).

Love the game but no point of doing posting if not working.
I'm not getting all my 'goods' either, but figure it is a bug the Devs will work out in time.

I do wonder tho about the limits. I prefer no limits but be that as it may, I was wondering if it would be possible to have a counter that would show us how many we have left when we post to a bonus?? I get frustrated when I click on 'claim bonus' only to find I don't get it cuz I reached my limit, then I wait 12 hours and go back down he long long list and try again and it says the link has expired (because I clicked on it before- and didn't get it)

Would also like some kind of 'clock' that would tell me how long I have to wait to claim more.

Thank you devs for any attention to this
Old Jun 10 2011, 10:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
When I click to help neighbors, it says the mayor sent 50% to me. But they never show up in my gifts when I go to my farm. Is anyone else having this problem?
I am confused. Are you saying when I help others, it goes to my storage but when others help me, it goes to my gifts?
Old Jun 10 2011, 10:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
I don't think you understand how the bonus works, as Raul has said, the one time popups for each belt are not that important. What is important is that you start receiving bonus points from then on, without popups. I don't bother my neighbors for each belt earned, unless I really need the extra crops immediately.

You don't need to request the onetime bonus and flood your neighbors wall
I can see where some of the complaints arise from when the devs call it your neighbors wall... it is not your neighbors wall but the FARM TOWN game feed.

Baba the belt itself as I understand this until they explain the word "chance", may give you zero extra boxes as you harvest. If they have explained it and I've missed that will need to find the update or someone can fill me in.

I am with Oopsy on this (and she gets it and understands it very well with the information we have been given). And I am thankful I have neighbors who are posting them. Where in this game can we gain 1000's of an item with one click but a belt reward?

From the devs update I gather they won't be updating how the belt reward postings work and are now trying to pacify the situation with their insignificant post. I have moved on from this disaster for now, grateful to my neighbors who also get the value of the rewards. And hope next time there is an update like this that the devs think it out a little better versus saying what they did was insignificant.
Old Jun 10 2011, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I am confused. Are you saying when I help others, it goes to my storage but when others help me, it goes to my gifts?
That is correct.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2011, 12:09 PM

Thank you ridgie

NOW assuming the pop up issue is going to drop off quite soon, it still leaves me with a couple of questions that so far have been ignored. How do we know if we got lucky and have received a bonus? I have harvested quite a lot over the past few days and have had no indication as to whether or not I got the bonus. Do we in fact get a notification?, in which case I have been rather unlucky so far. Also what is the bonus quantity based on?, is it random or a fixed percentage of our harvest.

This is something I would like the devs to provide us with some details on. I am not one who gets upset if I don't receive anything, I am grateful for whatever, whenever, it's ALL good fun to me, BUT it would be nice to know when I HAVE been rewarded and to know just how much I received.

Now devs, tell me please, when did you say were getting another 15 farms??
Closed Thread