Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2011, 06:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
yes plz - make the dan system hard.

maybe very few have 9 tab stacking but we still need to have something that takes time to achieve. instant bonus = instant boredom.

i wouldn't mind at all if we had to work at the top dan belt for a week per crop.
I never said instant bonus I am all for working hard for the don belts. I even posted how I think they should work, it is somewhere in this thread. I just think the numbers the person I quoted was way to high and people would take a year or more to reach them. While it should be hard it also shouldn't be impossible to reach. That will cause instant boredom too.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redqueen67 View Post
Have a question and wonder if this has happened to anyone else. I posted my black belt for roses, 3 friends claimed them, when I checked my gift box I received one 5-pod rose from each of them. I should have received 426 roses.
This just happened to me with forget me nots.....I have some to plant in my gift box from three friends......but get this when I just loaded my facilities and ran out of forget me nots.....it told me I had some in my gift box to go store them????? They are to plant not store...
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:48 PM

I clicked on one post for the belt and now I keep getting the message that I can only send once every 3 hours -- This was a different neighbor. Will this be fixed?
Old Jun 03 2011, 07:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewbana View Post
Myspace users are the red headed step child of Farm Town. Frankly, I'm getting tired of it. We need to band together and stand up for ourselves. We spend the same amount of coins and FC...it's time we were treated the same.
Yea weve been the step-kids since the beginning, but in some cases, such as this one, ide say we got the gravy and FB got all the headaches.

Screw that "wall" stuff. what the heck would i want a wall for? its just an overglorified comment/status section. Ive never wanted to touch facebook with a 10 foot pole and i never will.

It does suck tho that myspace only has like 1/2 of the ability of facebook players in this game tho. However this game isnt worth the headache of creating a FB acct just for this game. I'll stay on MS. its better than fb now and always has been. (just not in Farmtown thats all)
Old Jun 03 2011, 07:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
Then you really need to talk to the developers of MySpace. They're the ones that didn't code a FBish wall.

You can sit in your boat and fish all day, but you're going to get more if your boat is in the water rather than your driveway.
We already and always have had the ability to allow game achievments posted in our status. We dont need a wall - we have statuses. we can also select to allow or block all games from posting on them, or viewing other friends achivments. Frankly, if ms came out with a FBish wall - ide block it in a heartbeat.
Old Jun 03 2011, 07:45 PM

Today, I got the wheat, rice and tomato black belts but now they are gone. Is there a reason for this?
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:18 PM

I just noticed I am at level 4 for corn, wheat and onions. Shouldn't I have been allowed to post for a bonus? PLEASE answer or explain. Thank you very much.
Old Jun 03 2011, 08:19 PM

Default belts

i reached some belts over the level of 3 in a couple crops; but it did NOT give me the option to post to my feed for bonuses' i'm level 210
what's the problem? am i wrong that i should get a box to post after 3 levels?
thanks' love this option to the game!!!
Old Jun 03 2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
b. For users on levels > 150 and that have already black belts, they would be able to specialize even further by reaching Dan degrees, there will be 6 different Dan degrees that will be much more difficult to achieve for each product. (see) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_(rank) if you are curious about the Dan system). If you have any suggestions for the amount of harvest required for those harder Dan 6 degrees please mention them here.
--Raul
Thank you SO much for these extra levels! As far as suggestions for the amount of harvest, I thought of several ideas and rejected all of them. I see what you mean about it being a challenging task. In general, though, I go about it backwards by thinking about what I want: what I want is to have a task that I'll have to work at for about 6 months, give or take a couple of months. Then I'd assume we're talking about someone with 9, fully expanded, always fertilized farms (or 12 farms, if that's where we're headed). Then I'd assume the person has about 3/4 of that land available to plant. Then I'd take the number of total crops that are currently in the level system and do the math.

Any other thoughts? This is sort of fun!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jun 03 2011, 10:38 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Yea weve been the step-kids since the beginning, but in some cases, such as this one, ide say we got the gravy and FB got all the headaches.

Screw that "wall" stuff. what the heck would i want a wall for? its just an overglorified comment/status section. Ive never wanted to touch facebook with a 10 foot pole and i never will.

It does suck tho that myspace only has like 1/2 of the ability of facebook players in this game tho. However this game isnt worth the headache of creating a FB acct just for this game. I'll stay on MS. its better than fb now and always has been. (just not in Farmtown thats all)
I've never met anyone in Farm Town who uses MySpace. Nice to see MS is still alive.