Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 22 2014, 07:09 PM

I am a bit confused because I received reply to my post; that was not even directed at my problem. I will try this again because Trial-Pay has been telling that they notify Slash-Key to provide FC and yet I don't get.
Farm Town
To Me
Mar 18 at 5:13 PM
Dear Felina,

Tonya Ash has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Official Top Post Thread Problems with Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts - in the Help & Support forum of Farm Town.

This thread is located at:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...2&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
I cannot send gifts. I have tried everything this site told me to do. I still cannot send gifts. I can receive and exchange, just not send.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town
Old Mar 22 2014, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post
I am a bit confused because I received reply to my post; that was not even directed at my problem. I will try this again because Trial-Pay has been telling that they notify Slash-Key to provide FC and yet I don't get.
Farm Town
To Me
Dear Felina,

Tonya Ash has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Official Top Post Thread Problems with Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts - in the Help & Support forum of Farm Town.

I cannot send gifts. I have tried everything this site told me to do. I still cannot send gifts. I can receive and exchange, just not send.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
Farm Town
I have moved your post to the Help and Support section thread for your problem.
If you post in a thred and someone posts after you, then you get a notification that you have received a reply to your post when in fact it may not have anything to do with your post. That is just the way the forums work. Your best bet is to come back and check to see if anyone has answered your post it self and not just added their post in the thread.

If Trilapay is saying they have notified Slashkey for your Farm Cash and you have not gotten it then you need to contact Support about this as nothing can be done through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form with as much information as you can provide, and submit it:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond, depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2014, 08:34 PM

Taz,

Thanks for your response; however it was once again totally incorrect to MY problem.
I need for Slash-Key to credit my account the FC credits after FTD and Trial-Pay have notified to do so. I have 2 separate instances 2/20/2014 I finally was able to get Trial-Pay Susan to pity me after emailing them and posting requests to FT 4 times she credited me on 3/4/2014. I made another purchase from FTD Trial Pay on 3/5/2014 and the note from Gloria at Trial-Pay follows:TrialPay Support
To Me
Mar 14
Hi Kathie,

Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

I have checked your customer log and can confirm that the notification we sent to the team at SlashKey to release your credits for the FTD.com was successfully received on 2014-03-05. At this stage you will need to contact the game developer directly using the following instructions, to request that they look into any possible delivery issues.

1. Go to the game's main page.
2. At the bottom of the page, click the "Report" link.
3. In the pop-up menu that appears, choose the type of dispute you are submitting.
4. Describe your issue in the section provided.

Your message will then be delivered directly to the support team responsible for responding to and resolving your dispute.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Regards,

Gloria
TrialPay Customer Support

AND YES I DID SEND requests to FT as told

To Me
Today at 7:30 PM
Dear Felina,

Taz D has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash, Coins and FB Credits - in the Help & Support forum of Farm Town.

---Quote (Originally by Felina)---
Farm Town
To Me
Dear Felina,

Old Mar 22 2014, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felina View Post
Taz,

Thanks for your response; however it was once again totally incorrect to MY problem.
I need for Slash-Key to credit my account the FC credits after FTD and Trial-Pay have notified to do so. I have 2 separate instances 2/20/2014 I finally was able to get Trial-Pay Susan to pity me after emailing them and posting requests to FT 4 times she credited me on 3/4/2014. I made another purchase from FTD Trial Pay on 3/5/2014 and the note from Gloria at Trial-Pay follows:TrialPay Support
To Me
Mar 14
Hi Kathie,

Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

I have checked your customer log and can confirm that the notification we sent to the team at SlashKey to release your credits for the FTD.com was successfully received on 2014-03-05. At this stage you will need to contact the game developer directly using the following instructions, to request that they look into any possible delivery issues.

1. Go to the game's main page.
2. At the bottom of the page, click the "Report" link.
3. In the pop-up menu that appears, choose the type of dispute you are submitting.
4. Describe your issue in the section provided.

Your message will then be delivered directly to the support team responsible for responding to and resolving your dispute.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.

Regards,

Gloria
TrialPay Customer Support

AND YES I DID SEND requests to FT as told

To Me
Today at 7:30 PM
Dear Felina,

Taz D has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash, Coins and FB Credits - in the Help & Support forum of Farm Town.

---Quote (Originally by Felina)---
Farm Town
To Me
Dear Felina,

Felina,
I understand your problem but there is nothing that can be done through the forums. Please understand that Slashkey Support are the only ones who can give you your Farm Cash. If you will click on that link in my post to contact them then they should be able to handle this. Again, there is nothing that can be done through these forums. We don't have anyway to give you your Farm Cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2014, 09:04 AM

My friend bobby is having the same problem. Has anyone figured this out? If so can someone let me know what is going on? Thankyou have a greatday
Old Mar 23 2014, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish1951 View Post
im having trouble sending a farmtown cash gift to a freind but its saying error u must buy 25 farmcash or or erarn 25 farmcash doing offers and it should not be that way i have talk to some of my freinds they say somthing is wronge the gift should have been sent with no problem plzzzzzz can some 1 help me or a farmtown rep. fix this problem sin catfish1951

My friend bobby is having the same problem. Has anyone figured this out? If so can someone let me know what is going on? Thankyou have a greatday
Old Mar 23 2014, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3xycricket View Post

Hi!

You can read about Restrictions for sending farm cash items in the New Release November 5th, 2013.

Copied from the release:

11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 30 2014, 12:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default about earning cash

i download a program and play it to get thecash and dint get t
Old Mar 30 2014, 01:04 PM
Account Not Linked

i like to know why i did not get my cash when i downloaded a game and play it on my iphone
Old Mar 30 2014, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by malosia View Post
i download a program and play it to get thecash and dint get t
Check the agreement on it. Some of those require that you play them for a period of time. If that is not it you will need to go back to the Earn cash tab and click on Help there. That will connect you to Trialpay, who operates those offers. They are the ones responsible for getting you your farm cash for it. Farm Town itself doesn't control those.

Tags
coin loss, coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, farm cash missing, gift card loss, level up, missing coins, missing farm cash, not received, scam, trial pay credits, where's my cash