Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 12 2018, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I came here to suggest this too so I will second your comment Aussie Rae. The only consolation was that I have so many Brussel Sprouts from the night before the upgrade I didn't need to grow them for the new restaurant
I did the same only mine were in the form of Sprouts I planted on a neighbor's farm as her Super Neighbor because she does not have anywhere near the 2 trillion coins I have! She has me plant lots of non-ingredients once in a while to boost her bank as well as her morale.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 12 2018, 08:55 PM

I myself don't need the bonuses, but my super neighbour harvest over 1 million brussell sprouts for me. They got me from no belts, to 7th dan and I received no bonus notice. They don't show up in my missed bonuses either.
Old Aug 12 2018, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendiddy View Post
I myself don't need the bonuses, but my super neighbour harvest over 1 million brussell sprouts for me. They got me from no belts, to 7th dan and I received no bonus notice. They don't show up in my missed bonuses either.
Hi Wendiddy,
This has already been sent to the developers. Belts and dans do not show up when you hire or have super neighbor harvest for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2018, 02:31 AM

thank you now i have my belgian restaurant
Old Aug 13 2018, 08:21 AM

Please let us have the ability to turn coins into farm cash!!!!

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 13 2018 at 08:28 AM. Reason: release text not needed
Old Aug 13 2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwerdeb81 View Post
Please let us have the ability to turn coins into farm cash!!!!
Hi mwerdeb81

It is better to post any ideas for the game in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme.

You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Aug 13 2018, 10:20 AM
Account Not Linked

if you could let us know if our suggestions are going to be used would help me. i posted about making the facilities ( where we make and sell items ) was fixed so we can do different items in each of the same facility like bakery . i have no ideal if you are going to use it or not. with this game i play i have a microsoft ecxcel spread sheet that i use and i need to plan on what i am going to do so i ask please let us know if you are going to use a suggestion or not
Old Aug 13 2018, 11:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrfarm View Post
if you could let us know if our suggestions are going to be used would help me. i posted about making the facilities ( where we make and sell items ) was fixed so we can do different items in each of the same facility like bakery . i have no ideal if you are going to use it or not. with this game i play i have a microsoft ecxcel spread sheet that i use and i need to plan on what i am going to do so i ask please let us know if you are going to use a suggestion or not
Hi ehrfarms,
I am sorry but the developers do not respond to suggestions. The only way you will know if a suggestion is used will be when it is released and noted here in the current release announcement.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2018, 04:21 PM

Hi farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Info - August 13th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: When hiring others, if you earned a belt while your employee was doing the harvesting, that belt was not shown on the Recent Belts section and the bonus opportunity was missed
- Bugfix: When working neighbour farms, you can now have access to their belts, like it was before.
- Bugfix: After requesting a belt bonus, if you reopened the Your Belts screen again, you were able to request the same bonus again

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 13 2018 at 05:21 PM.
Old Aug 14 2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
hi farmers

from raul notes for the new release:

post-release info - august 13th, 5:00pm

- bugfix: When hiring others, if you earned a belt while your employee was doing the harvesting, that belt was not shown on the recent belts section and the bonus opportunity was missed
- bugfix: When working neighbour farms, you can now have access to their belts, like it was before.
- bugfix: After requesting a belt bonus, if you reopened the your belts screen again, you were able to request the same bonus again
thank you so much!
Closed Thread