Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 25 2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judah/Naphtali View Post
Since redoing the 'farm diamonds' at the top left of screen and making them fade out - NO ONE can see them well - faded green vs green against green background of farms...so people can't tell what farms they have worked and what farms they haven't and they are missing farms they were hired to work. Your color choice was POOR!!!! Especially combined with the new fade decision!!!! Please reconsider and do something!!!!
I am noticing too lately that I'm having some difficulty making out some diamonds when I work peoples facilities. I thought maybe it was my old eyes. LOL
Old Jun 26 2013, 10:28 AM

It dims out so you don't go back to it by mistake, and you know what farms you have done. And you can hire for all farms or single farms, so the farms you cant see you aren't hired for.

Last edited by Alexandra_J; Jun 26 2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: editting to add more info.
Old Jun 26 2013, 10:39 AM

Why, after 400+ levels is it necessary to remind us after every time we fertilize that the farm is fertilized for 3 days, and every time we request to produce products faster in our facilities if we want to ask our friends for help. I think anyone who has reached the level of 200, that they know what they are doing and don't need either of these reminders, and it's just one more click of the thousands of mouse clicks we have to make to enjoy the game.

Thanks
Old Jun 26 2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeckner80 View Post
Why, after 400+ levels is it necessary to remind us after every time we fertilize that the farm is fertilized for 3 days, and every time we request to produce products faster in our facilities if we want to ask our friends for help. I think anyone who has reached the level of 200, that they know what they are doing and don't need either of these reminders, and it's just one more click of the thousands of mouse clicks we have to make to enjoy the game.

Thanks
yeah... lots of work when I fertilize all 19 farms at one time with one click.
Old Jun 26 2013, 04:57 PM

Today I was asked, by a neighbor to work her farms ...she had 5 farm to work...1,3,6,7 & 15
I met her on 1 and she hired me..but I only got 1,3,6....so we both reload and met on 1 again...same thing 1,3,6......so I did the 1,3,6.....I thought, "ok" I'm going to go to 7 and see if I could work it cause she said, she hired me for it....even though it wasn't showing on the grid...got there and I was able to work the farm 7 and 15.......but, with them not showing....this might be why people's farms are not getting done if it is not showing on the farm grid...people don't know....so this might be something the developers might want to look into.....thanks for any info on the subject, Debi
Old Jun 26 2013, 07:48 PM

pls fix the list for hiring nothing comes up when you try to hire since the update i can not hire same with my wife pls fix
Old Jun 27 2013, 07:43 AM

Can you guys tell us if in the next update you will expand the h/p combines and seeders to 10X10 or plant all? Also, can you tell us if you will add more turbo load tools for the facilities?? Thanks
Old Jun 27 2013, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Can you guys tell us if in the next update you will expand the h/p combines and seeders to 10X10 or plant all? Also, can you tell us if you will add more turbo load tools for the facilities?? Thanks
Only the developers know what will be in the next update and they don't tell us until they release it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 27 2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmond Fan View Post
It dims out so you don't go back to it by mistake, and you know what farms you have done. And you can hire for all farms or single farms, so the farms you cant see you aren't hired for.
Yes this is true, but the issue is that some of the diamonds are hard to see and still have work on them. I have noticed that if the farms are fertilized the diamonds show up more, but if you are hired to farm 6 farms and one or more are not fertilized, the farms not fertilized do not show up as well and may be missed
Old Jun 28 2013, 05:44 AM

Oh I understand now, one of my buddy's said she was having the same problem. I hope farmtown fix the problem. I sugguested to farmtown that they do the farms in a different colour except green lol.
Closed Thread