Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2011, 08:52 PM

Just think, in a few weeks (or less) we will all have all the belts and we will just get the bonus boxes, problem solved.
Old Jun 09 2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
I don't think you understand how the bonus works, as Raul has said, the one time popups for each belt are not that important. What is important is that you start receiving bonus points from then on, without popups. I don't bother my neighbors for each belt earned, unless I really need the extra crops immediately.

You don't need to request the onetime bonus and flood your neighbors wall
Yes I do understand, I have also been saying that once we have the belts we have a chance of gaining bonus crops that won't involve having to request a bonus.

But as the feedback here has been totally dominated by the use of the pop ups, I thought it might be helpful to add my thoughts to how all the fuss could be greatly reduced.

Raul may have said the pop ups were not important, so why add them in the first place? It's too late now, the deed is done, everyone now wants to make the most of those extra bonus's, hence the spamming, hence my idea to lessen the fuss

Last edited by Oopsy-Bumpty; Jun 09 2011 at 09:06 PM.
Old Jun 09 2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
People have the right to say what they feel, particularly when people also pay with real money for things. The Devs welcome this feedback in order to improve the game.. if people dont have their say, then how do the devs know whats working or not? You sir, are entitled to your opinion, but so are others!
Hey, cookie, I never said people were not entitled to their opinions. Just that all the drama has become amusing in and of itself. And I am entitled to *that* opinion. Say whatever the heck you want. So will I.

And I am *not* a "sir."

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jun 09 2011, 09:19 PM

Hi all, can we please keep this thread on topic.

Thanks
Old Jun 09 2011, 10:28 PM

Besides the other issues, I'm primarily concerned that the belts are breaking FarmTown, adding so many layers of programming that the game will hardly run. For the past 24 hours, I've hardly been able to load my farm. Am I the only one?
Old Jun 09 2011, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbozzy View Post
Could someone please direct me to the full explaination of this belt system and time limits start? Personally I could care less. What I do care about it the slowness of how products are processed. I have sold more raw lama wool, wood logs and other stuff--TRADE IT? pusha no one wants it-- because I have more than 15 days processing--in fact all my facilities are full and it is nearly pointless to grow anything.
thank you for the redirect it answered my question.
Old Jun 09 2011, 10:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tani S View Post
Besides the other issues, I'm primarily concerned that the belts are breaking FarmTown, adding so many layers of programming that the game will hardly run. For the past 24 hours, I've hardly been able to load my farm. Am I the only one?
ive had no problems whatsoever (regarding loading)

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tani S View Post
The devs know the limitations of their server and would not release anything that harms the game. Just occasionally when they release new things, or are tweaking the programming I do find it can be slow to load, this affects some more than others, but it is always temporary. So this could be affecting you, or simply that your computer is running a little slow and needs a bit of a clean out, ie cookies, cache
Old Jun 09 2011, 11:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A few things to factor in. Do you have a layered/stacked farm? Do you have trees, flowers, decorations, etc on or off ? Are your animals running around loose? These simple things can be pure he11

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 09 2011, 11:33 PM
Account Not Linked

When I click to help neighbors, it says the mayor sent 50% to me. But they never show up in my gifts when I go to my farm. Is anyone else having this problem?
Closed Thread