Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2011, 04:22 PM

Again, I LOVE the belts - but I see my belts on the seed list that were not there before and I don't see where my friends were offered bonuses. Do I only see other peoples' bonus offers on my page and my friends can see mine?
Old Jun 03 2011, 04:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazza View Post
1. I like the belt system and the dan system but do wish they wouldn't publish to our walls. Is there any chance it could publish to our farmtown page underneath - where currently it shows us which friends have helped us???
2. If it does continue having to go to our wall - could we please change the 3 hour limit to an 8 or 12 hour limit?
3. Could we please make the dans hard. With the fertiliser I harvest up to 17,000 of one crop at a time. I would like to see the dans something like; Dan 1 - 25,000 of a crop, Dan 2 - 60,000 of a crop, Dan 3 - 150,000 of a crop, Dan 4 - 300,000, Dan 5 - 500,000 and Dan 6 a million. Some people might think that is crazy but for us who have been playing for years and always top level - we would love a really hard challenge. The colour belts are great for the new players, nice and easy so it would be awesome for the dans to be tough. And maybe as a reward for anyone who reaches the top dan there could be a crop which only they could plant.
4. Maybe farms 10, 11 and 12 could only be purchased once you have a certain number of black belts.

Thank you for listening.
yes plz - make the dan system hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Two things. 1 Each field counts as one for the belt systems it does not matter if it is fertilized or not it still counts as one field not two. 2. Very few people have their farms stacked 9 times so the number you give for the don belts is way to high for the average player in my opinion. They should be hard to get but not too hard to get.
maybe very few have 9 tab stacking but we still need to have something that takes time to achieve. instant bonus = instant boredom.

i wouldn't mind at all if we had to work at the top dan belt for a week per crop.

Last edited by Eradani; Jun 03 2011 at 04:40 PM.
Old Jun 03 2011, 04:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewbana View Post
Myspace users are the red headed step child of Farm Town. Frankly, I'm getting tired of it. We need to band together and stand up for ourselves. We spend the same amount of coins and FC...it's time we were treated the same.
Then you really need to talk to the developers of MySpace. They're the ones that didn't code a FBish wall.

You can sit in your boat and fish all day, but you're going to get more if your boat is in the water rather than your driveway.
Old Jun 03 2011, 05:06 PM

Unhappy No belts?

My belts were working earlier today but today the symbols have disappeared. Was the belt system pulled back? Thanks!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1350645893
Old Jun 03 2011, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunting View Post
My belts were working earlier today but today the symbols have disappeared. Was the belt system pulled back? Thanks!
Hi, no it still should be working. Try clearing your memory cache and see if they reappear.
Old Jun 03 2011, 05:26 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, no it still should be working. Try clearing your memory cache and see if they reappear.
Yes, they did stop working for a short time. I checked with all of my neighbors, and none of ours were showing, either. But, they are working again now. And....who knows....it could have just been certain servers it was happening on. Stranger things have happened before.

Last edited by ScottLanter; Jun 03 2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old Jun 03 2011, 05:55 PM

Is there something wrong wit the PINK ROSE belt system.. i only received 5 roses in my storage when someone clicked for bonus and it said it was a gift... should have been 50% of 381...
Old Jun 03 2011, 05:57 PM

Also.. where can i check what belts i have?
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:03 PM
Account Not Linked

The belts seem to help those who still have lots of friends and neighbours posting I don't - all but 2 of mine have given up and of those 2 one never sends anything and the other does when she is able to play. I have played since the beginning when I thought I'd never reach level 35 never mind where I am now. I did play the other game for a while but gave up when you had to keep asking friends for help which never came - or if it did it wasn't fast enough to beat the limits. I will keep playing FT but at my own pace and will ignore belts except where they happen naturally. That is what I liked most about FT playing at my own pace and not needing to have millions of active friends. I have recently started a new game (for the times when harvests are cooking) and had to ask for neighbours to be able to continue and my news page is totally flooded by bonus requests. At least that won't happen with FT as I won't be publishing to my wall as no one will respond, but as I said earlier I am happy to play alone at my own pace.
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeyrum View Post
Is there something wrong wit the PINK ROSE belt system.. i only received 5 roses in my storage when someone clicked for bonus and it said it was a gift... should have been 50% of 381...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeyrum View Post
Also.. where can i check what belts i have?
If it is a "bonus" you posted then those will go into your gift box and not your storage. If it is one you clicked on the it will go into your storage, but shows or added to your regular and not listed as a gift.

You can go to the store in the seed, trees and flowers sections and see what belt you have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread